Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have said multiple times that I dont like how it seems like he has been way too buddy buddy with me, thinking the same as me etc.  I saw it way back.  So it is nothing new to me. 

Orca's role is not x shot in the same way as md4l's was.  The terminology is clearly different "Lynchproof OR Hit-Proof (??? times)"

You have yet to state your wincon.  You claimed your role which was obviously a lie unless my knowledge of a Miller is wrong.  Either way, I don't care about your role....

WHAT IS YOUR WINCON.....simple as that.  

Reveal or die

You're the one that was in my head

“You got any more secret stuff? l think it’s starting to wear off”.

“lt didn’t wear off. lt was water”.

“You guys had the ”special stuff” inside you all along”.

Good luck Tunes! Beat the Monstars!!!

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Coming from you of all people, this means nothing. 

Yep. Because everything I have said was illogical. I just advocated for keeping the votes apart so there wasn't any change of late vote shenanigans that you conducted. 

Wasn't your earlier claim that you switched because you also thought that by switching off, basically only mission would be lynched when you could have just hung out on that vote and only mission would have been hung? lol. #logic

Or the equivocating that considering an action as potentially town was the same as having a "town read"? lol. #logic. 

The entirety of you claim against me seems to rest on the fact that its very clear you are scum and I'm one of the ones pushing that the hardest. Essentially, you're just pulling an OMGUS type read on everyone who is pushing you. Orca leaves you alone, and you lean civ on him. I have issues with a very clearly scummy play that you made, but yep, I must be the scum. 

Hey Touch, if you thought I had a governor type role that could be detrimental to town (as I said it would be), why didn't you just explain that to everyone earlier so that we could get a clear top vote getter in the best interest of town, hang me, and move forward? Why wait until about 15 seconds before the deadline and create a tie? What was the logic in that? #scumlogic

I literally just read 20+ Pages of people voting or accusing and then the voted/accused calling the people idiots/terrible at mafia/etc. instead of providing evidence to counter and/or provide stronger evidence the other way.

Its a damn game, no need to be hostile.

3 hours ago, Forge said:

md4l

@MWil23, there's your hammer. 

Why the need to rush this vote?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@MD4L smirked and lit a cigar. “Stupid aliens!!!! I’ll remind you all who’s boss!”

The tall and goofy figure towered over him, backed by his 5 friends. “Oh really?!?! Looks like you forgot how tall and athletic we’ve all gotten!”

They proceeded to stuff Mr. Swackhammer, 2 shot duelist/gladiator Tune Squad Aligned (Wont let me green don’t on my phone) into a rocket and launch him straight to moron mountain.

16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

You're LOLcleared and letting pickle run the show.....feel free to jump in there and throw out some thoughts.

Well assuming I'm town this is what I'd say

Look at the people who routinely did this

Writeup says "Orca is Bilbo Aligned"

Then at least 1 person said...look who pushed Orca. Since he flipped Tune aligned 

This shows a mindset that they are Monstars and assumed everyone who died was Tune Aligned and tried to scum hunt off that 

Secondly, I'd look at the 3 man group of people (MD4L started it though) that on at least 20 different occasions did this

Poster Bob: I feel Orca is civ because he is crazy this game

Person would post this after: Poster Bob says Orca is not playing like normal because he is being quiet, not sure why he thinks this its clearly wrong 

And thirdy, I'd look at people who went rather pushy for ther gameplay to date to get Pickle lynched. Monstars would clearly have known they needed to get Pickle lynched cause he could kill tonight based on his admission. 

Fourthly, look at who powered up today 

In summation

Squire

Nacho

Forge

Just now, The Orca said:

Well assuming I'm town this is what I'd say

Look at the people who routinely did this

Writeup says "Orca is Bilbo Aligned"

Then at least 1 person said...look who pushed Orca. Since he flipped Tune aligned 

This shows a mindset that they are Monstars and assumed everyone who died was Tune Aligned and tried to scum hunt off that 

Secondly, I'd look at the 3 man group of people (MD4L started it though) that on at least 20 different occasions did this

Poster Bob: I feel Orca is civ because he is crazy this game

Person would post this after: Poster Bob says Orca is not playing like normal because he is being quiet, not sure why he thinks this its clearly wrong 

And thirdy, I'd look at people who went rather pushy for ther gameplay to date to get Pickle lynched. Monstars would clearly have known they needed to get Pickle lynched cause he could kill tonight based on his admission. 

Fourthly, look at who powered up today 

In summation

Squire

Nacho

Forge

You guys did well this game. I will give you credit for that. You actually weren't high on my scum list on day 2, despite what rack was saying making a certain degree of sense. 

Just now, Forge said:

You guys did well this game. I will give you credit for that. You actually weren't high on my scum list on day 2, despite what rack was saying making a certain degree of sense. 

Why do you believe I am scum?

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have said multiple times that I dont like how it seems like he has been way too buddy buddy with me, thinking the same as me etc.  I saw it way back.  So it is nothing new to me. 

Orca's role is not x shot in the same way as md4l's was.  The terminology is clearly different "Lynchproof OR Hit-Proof (??? times)"

You have yet to state your wincon.  You claimed your role which was obviously a lie unless my knowledge of a Miller is wrong.  Either way, I don't care about your role....

WHAT IS YOUR WINCON.....simple as that.  

Reveal or die

I didn’t lie, you spazz.  I genuinely don’t know what you don’t understand.  

A death miller is literally someone who appears as a different alignment than their true alignment when they die.  So, I have no idea what you think a Miller is, but that’s what it actually is.  

I’m the reviver, and if it’s unused when I die, I self-revive.  I have to eliminate the Monstars.  

Hence, why I asked if you want me to just lie to you and make up a WC since you don’t believe any of that.

Archived