Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, Forge said:

oh, that's right. The BS. I forgot. My bad. I only have a finite capacity for storing complete crap in my head, so a lot of times I just let the new crap pass through. 

Of course you wouldn't accept a perfectly logical explanation. You have an ulterior motive …… 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes, Hockey has been seemingly no where to be found and now that I obviously have you two in my sights, he swoops in to try and rescue you. 

Rescue me from what? He's not rescuing me from anything, nor do I need rescuing lol. 

Town can't win this game. I'm just counting down the clock. I'll either get hung, or I'll get hit. Not a big deal. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t lie, you spazz.  I genuinely don’t know what you don’t understand.  

A death miller is literally someone who appears as a different alignment than their true alignment when they die.  So, I have no idea what you think a Miller is, but that’s what it actually is.  

I’m the reviver, and if it’s unused when I die, I self-revive.  I have to eliminate the Monstars.  

Hence, why I asked if you want me to just lie to you and make up a WC since you don’t believe any of that.

So what is your wincon...I will give you one last chance to answer this before I submit my move to kill you.  

I don't care about your role only your wincon

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You're literally making **** up to try and paint me in a worse light than I've already painted myself. 

I have no need to do that. LIS, your actions speak volumes. 

I just heard someone else insinuate you are scum. Better run over and red letter them. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I have no need to do that. LIS, your actions speak volumes. 

I just heard someone else insinuate they are scum. Better run over and red letter them. 

Except, you're doing exactly that. 

So you admit you have no need to do it, yet you're actually doing it …… 

Except, you're doing exactly that. 

So you admit you have no need to do it, yet you're actually doing it …… 

Dude, you tried to kill multiple people for reasons that make no sense but your scum brethren. You've made the most scummy move in this game and it's not even close. You're howling at everyone who things you are scum because of said actions. 

Just now, Forge said:

Dude, you tried to kill multiple people for reasons that make no sense but your scum brethren. You've made the most scummy move in this game and it's not even close. You're howling at everyone who things you are scum because of said actions. 

No, I did not. You are twisting what happened to fit your personal agenda because you are scum. 

I'm going after the people I know to be scum based on their erroneous attempts at belittling me and creating arguments out of nothing to avoid the true topic. You and Nacho have done that repeatedly. 

No, I did not. You are twisting what happened to fit your personal agenda because you are scum. 

I'm going after the people I know to be scum based on their erroneous attempts at belittling me and creating arguments out of nothing to avoid the true topic. You and Nacho have done that repeatedly. 

You know, Matts was convinced you were scum too. I'm surprised you haven't started howling that he is scum even as dead,  confirmed town. That's your logic right now. 

Just now, The Orca said:

So that's what you are going with...lack of critical thinking...scum tell 

Oh, there is more. You can frame it however you like, I just don't see any reason to really engage with you over it. 

Archived