Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

lol and now you resort to more nonsense to continue to shade me. 

Just trying to open your eyes to how you sound, man. You've made the scummiest move in this game and you know it, and now you're trying to disparage anyone who's calling you on it. 

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable @The Orca @bcb1213 @TheKillerNacho @Forge @MookieMonstah  @Hockey5djh @squire12 @SwAg

Give me your top 4 scum reads right now or get capped in the back of the head.  

tenor.gif?itemid=13517815

Touch is about as 100% as you can get at this point.  I am still not sold that you are town given the MD4L flip and the N1 alien write up of Counselor death.  

Don't get the reason why Forge hammered as early as he did.  Maybe monstars are close to winning and this MD4L and your hits will clinch it.  

Touch, Pickle, Forge, Hockey.   Dark horse is Mookie instead of Hockey

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just trying to open your eyes to how you sound, man. You've made the scummiest move in this game and you know it, and now you're trying to disparage anyone who's calling you on it. 

??? again you're using nonsense to paint me poorly. Get ahold of yourself. 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Touch is about as 100% as you can get at this point.  I am still not sold that you are town given the MD4L flip and the N1 alien write up of Counselor death.  

Don't get the reason why Forge hammered as early as he did.  Maybe monstars are close to winning and this MD4L and your hits will clinch it.  

I'm town?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Just trying to end the game. We can't win. I automatically cause two lynches to happen daily.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes, I was the one that said I would now try to make matts out to be scum...…… 

Give it time, I'm sure you'll get there. You're pointing fingers at everyone else, so I'm sure it's coming

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

I am completely 50/50 on you.  I can see you being either based on the thread and trolling you have done with touch.  Mafia is likely close, and with the lynchproof/hit proof (+ power up) if you are mafia, are almost impossible to overcome, so the trolling fits with that.  

Up until the EoD 2 and the time before the N2 write ups, I was reading you as more town than mafia.  

Archived