Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

If I put weight into the write-up, then I think Rick is the Mafia killer.  Prior to that, I actually read Rick as Town.  So, I'll push that to the side for now.

Touch is clearly Mafia, and I think Orca is substantially connected with Touch.

So, from there:

I feel like Nacho is Town, or he and Touch are trying to artificially distance each other since the writing is on the wall for Touch.  I'd lean toward Town.

Forge seems Town too.  He's much more free flowing and candid than he is as scum, imo.

So, I'm left with Pickle, bcb, Mookie, squire, and Hockey.

So, you know if you're Mafia or not, but of that group Mookie and Hockey seem content allowing all of the destruction to unfold and stick to the shadows, and Hockey is trying to direct night actions, as if that cannot be manipulated in any way, while still not being caught up.

So, I would go with Touch > Orca > Hockey > Mookie = bcb.

If I'm including Pickle, I'd probably tie him with Orca based entirely on the write-up.

If Rick is Mafia, we lost anyway, though.  So.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s an illogical point of view and makes zero sense.....

And yet, it is still more logical than your last second switch off from Mission to me to get three townies hanged on D2 if you are town. 

24 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What about forge repeatedly saying the game is over and he just wants it to end? 

I view that as more genuinely apathetic than Hockey, who has maintained we're doomed, and is now trying to decree some master plan to reverse the tide.

Just now, Forge said:

And yet, it is still more logical than your last second switch off from Mission to me to get three townies hanged on D2 if you are town. 

Again, I thought it would be 2 but essentially one. I figured if you were telling the truth, it would show up. If you were lying, then it would work in our favor. 

But you know, of course you aren’t going to listen to any form of logic at this point because you’re in full troll mode. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Again, I thought it would be 2 but essentially one. I figured if you were telling the truth, it would show up. If you were lying, then it would work in our favor. 

But you know, of course you aren’t going to listen to any form of logic at this point because you’re in full troll mode. 

You literally had all day to make that move, and decided to make the vote change in the last 15 seconds LOLOL. I was offering myself up to people in the best interest of town.  You could have gotten the same exact info but in a far more town friendly manner. You chose to do it in a subversive manner, and now you're enduring the fall out, as you should. 

giphy.gif

General rule of thumb 

If you don't want to be viewed as someone who tried to blatantly murder a bunch of people with a shady as hell move, don't, you know, blatantly try to murder a bunch of people with a shady as hell move

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

You literally had all day to make that move, and decided to make the vote change in the last 15 seconds LOLOL. I was offering myself up to people in the best interest of town.  You could have gotten the same exact info but in a far more town friendly manner. You chose to do it in a subversive manner, and now you're enduring the fall out, as you should. 

giphy.gif

This is a null tell if there ever was one...now the flipping last second to get a triple lynch...is crazy suspect

Now to you...why are you a detriment to town...if you lynch mafia and your move puts in a mafia...you are a hero?

Just now, SwAg said:

That was such an unexpected turn of events.  Orca just gave Forge a punch on the arm, and told him to chin up, tiger, you could be a winner.

He's fishing for info, which I will not give him. I'm pretty sure I know what he's looking for. 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

giphy.gif

Yes, because as explained previously ..... pressure creates mistakes. Did it work out how I intended? Absolutely not. 

I’ve already explained that I understand why some people would view me as scum ..... 

you just know that I’ve caught you and now you and nacho have been going with the same exact approach to make me look worse. 

Archived