Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You seriously dont want me to win do you. I'm cleared as town, Forge is cleared as town, Hockey is 100% Barkley and scum...the 2nd is either BcB or Touch. Lynch all 3 and we WIN

How are you cleared as Town?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What part of Touch’s behavior these past two days... scratch that, this entire game, made you think he was Town?

The gloating about the Nacho kill.

He is too smart to do that and give himself away if there was a chance his partner Squire was indeed getting lynched. I thought Nacho was mafia as well so the bombing of him is a null tell thinking about it. It seemed more genuine that he made a trade off 1 for 1. Most of what he was saying was weird and fluff imo. Not the game is over Touch that he did when he and Counselor screwed up the rules in the minigame as mafia. Either way we can lynch all 3 possibly so we are covered regardless. If Hockey, BcB, and Touch are lynched we win

58 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Night writeup:

”Hahahahaha Duck boy! You’re mine!!!” Sir Charles maniacally laughed as he drove down the lane. Daffy saw his life flash before his eyes, but just then, MICHAEL JORDAN swooped in, stoke the ball, and dunked it home!

Day 5 begins NOW

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How are you cleared as Town?

You like using writeups...unlike your Pickle miss lol. This is clear, Barkley (Hockey) tried to KILL Daffy (Forge), but Daffy was saved by Jordan (Orca)

Archived