Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You don’t read so well. 

I had a theory that he had a governor type role based on what he said today. 

No, I read perfectly fine. You said you "knew who he could have been" as in his role. 

Please post what gave you that hint about the gov. Was it him begging to be lynched? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes, I read what you said earlier in the day as being a governor. 

Okay, that's actually not bad. Not sure if recent developments spurred that notion, and I still think you are scum, but I'll give you credit for that if you really thought it. That's pretty damn good because I'm pretty sure nobody else thought of that. 

Just now, rackcs said:

Don't forget about pickle and orca trying to get me to tell who I protected despite them constantly, CONSTANTLY calling people out for "fishing"

What the **** are you smoking....

You dont know the alignment of the person you protected and you are dead so it obviously doesn't matter.  That mean you are mafia or just playing stupid and trying to get someone to hit me 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Okay, that's actually not bad. Not sure if recent developments spurred that notion, and I still think you are scum, but I'll give you credit for that if you really thought it. That's pretty damn good because I'm pretty sure nobody else thought of that. 

This is completely illogical. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

What the **** are you smoking....

You dont know the alignment of the person you protected and you are dead so it obviously doesn't matter.  That mean you are mafia or just playing stupid and trying to get someone to hit me 

I'm just calling out the inconsistency in your playing style this game vs others. And I've made it very, very clear that I think you and orca are scum. So yes, I wouldn't mind if either of you were hit. Doubt it happens.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No, I read perfectly fine. You said you "knew who he could have been" as in his role. 

Please post what gave you that hint about the gov. Was it him begging to be lynched? 

And me having a read as to his role means I guessed he was daffy too? That’s where you don’t read so well. 

That and how he talked about how his move could be detrimental to town. There’s a few different things that could be. A governor, a PGO and a Vig are the most likely roles. 

Him asking to be lynched lead me to not think vig because he could just simply not use his move and avoid it. 

The odds of him being a PGO of sorts was minimal at best considering what I know. 

That left, governor. 

They surrounded @rackcs. You're driving?! That was Monday! It's Tuesday! No Wednesday! No wait, it's Thursday? ANYWAY, it is NOT MONDAY! Now wai....I said waaaaaait just a second here ya rascals! Boy, I said BOYS! Don't do this! But it was too late. FOGHORN LEGHORN was LYNCHED. He was a nightly Bodyguard, TUNE SQUAD ALIGNED.

They simultaneously surrounded a very indifferent, as per usual, and possibly inebriated @mission27. "Eeeeeeeeeeh....what's up DOC?????" He asked with a drink in one hand, a carrot in the other, and wearing a Hawaiian shirt while surrounded by 3 separate female bunnies...he said why have an 8 when three 3's gets you a 9? He was stuffed into a rocket and driven straight to Moron Mountain. He was BUGS BUNNY, NIGHTLY MATCHMAKER/REDIRECT, TUNE SQUAD ALIGNED.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well we made it to tomorrow...did you?

Cause that matters? I didn't make it to tomorrow because you scum coordinated and got another triple lynch. Doesn't change the fact that you're scum.

Archived