Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's sorta amusing.  You're counting a mini game (which is lol in itself), where I didn't even play, I just tried to teach new players.

10 people isnt exactly mini...just accept you got mislynched for whatever reason by me (there were some heated debates in there i believe)...I'd probably like you more B|

Just now, The Orca said:

Or he is mafia and challenged Pickle cause Pickle is a vig...you all have 4 votes and get 2 more...he gone for another mislynch and a kill is gone from civs...

Also...you are scum coming hard into the thread at this stage :D

Why would mafia not just let us misslynch from a bigger pool instead of giving us 50/50?

From the tone of the thread it seems almost a lock touch would've been lynched.

All I know for certain is that this is a town move from md4l.

I don't think Pickle is necissarily mafia, in fact, I'd lean him town and this is a town v town split

But at this point int he game we're very likely in lylo, and we're forced to vote between the two.

I'll go with the person I think is slightly more likely to be scum.

Although it's  likely md4l just clinched a scum win either way

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Touch, you’re the one playing dumb, you literally did what I said you were going to do, based on a joke vote, and now you’re acting like I’m making it up.  You’re brazenly doing this.

You’re acting as though that has any relevance to what I’m currently talking about. 

You’re now pulling your normal swag nonsense any time someone disagrees with you and holding up a red cape hoping for a fly by. 

giphy.gif

when all reality you’re not even standing there holding a red flag. It’s only a figment of what you hide because you’re actually off to the side trying to hold me down for where the Bull ends up. 

It’s been your goal all along, right from the get. 

I was gonna let it stay quiet and let you get your win because I picked up on it early thinking it wouldn’t end the game. Now, I think you know that I know and you have to take me out. 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Screw it. @The Orca can you really protect someone tonight 

I am Patrick Ewing

@MWil23

Bc I am town and can cap someone.  If you don't then you reveal your true colors.  

Put it this way.  If I die then you clearly are not town.  

Already used.  Need odd nights for the next.  

Just so you all know.....I did not receive a power up 

No one forget this 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Lmao he’s the killer indeed.

I would have capped your *** yesterday instead of counselor if I was mafia 

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Based on my wincon and the fact that you are not a monstar....You get a reprieve from me.  We need to kill the monstars to win which would suggest any other alignment is friendly 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Those are some nice quotes.

But it seems that what I was objecting to went over your head:

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you are openly choosing to kill off what you believe is a town vig to keep md4l who can only duel x times

xDxD

When did I say that I believed you were a town vig?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

10 people isnt exactly mini...just accept you got mislynched for whatever reason by me (there were some heated debates in there i believe)...I'd probably like you more B|

Yeah, it is a mini, lmao.

The heated debate where I didn't post for 2 hours before day end, and spent the entire day yelling at you guys for not trying to help new players learn.

lmao.

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ultimately, from what I've read, there are players who have had far more heat on them going into this day than Pickle. If md4l was scum he'd challenge a more scummy player (unless all of t hem are his teammates). The fact touch is voting md4l in particular makes no sense to me. If touch was town, I don't see how he could see md4l as potnetial scum when he dragged PR and not him into the duel considering most people fos touch at this point. If we're indeed in lylo (i think this is likely), if scum would use this ability they'd almost certainly use it on touch.

I don't know about Pickle Rick but I think md4l is town based on his target. Its been clear that md4l legitimately fos's pickle

This is a very funny comment to me. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re acting as though that has any relevance to what I’m currently talking about. 

You’re now pulling your normal swag nonsense any time someone disagrees with you and holding up a red cape hoping for a fly by. 

giphy.gif

when all reality you’re not even standing there holding a red flag. It’s only a figment of what you hide because you’re actually off to the side trying to hold me down for where the Bull ends up. 

It’s been your goal all along, right from the get. 

I was gonna let it stay quiet and let you get your win because I picked up on it early thinking it wouldn’t end the game. Now, I think you know that I know and you have to take me out. 

That doesn't even make sense.

Archived