Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I don't see how you can think md4l is scum from your point of view, if you're town.

Because he’s been scummy all game, me and a few others were giving him heat and now all of a sudden it’s between him and pickle? 

How could that not be a scum move? 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm starting to think you three are just brazenly unified now.  Touch is over there using gifs and speaking nonsense, talking about how I need to kill him or something because I'm Bill Murray (lolwtf), and Orca is trying to distract me from pushing Touch, and trying to save Touch.

Just give it up swag, I’ve figured out what your end game is.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Huh 

C'mon man lol. 

On 7/7/2019 at 3:52 PM, Tk3 said:

Notice that Orca and Ted have gone quiet

They are all cool with this result and don't want to see any sentiment change

On 7/7/2019 at 3:52 PM, theuntouchable said:

I told them to go quiet 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because he’s been scummy all game, me and a few others were giving him heat and now all of a sudden it’s between him and pickle? 

How could that not be a scum move? 

Why Pickle? Why duel someone that almost no one fos'd  suspected before in this game instead of someone like you, who received heat from most of the active players for forcing the 3-way lynch?

Why would md4l, as scum, and from his perspective, choose to pit himself on a lynch that very well could be lylo, by forcing the town to vote between himself (who admittedly has been pretty scummy), and a town player who has had virtually no heat whatsoever (PickleRick), rather than a player who was experiencing a massive amount of heat just prior (you)?

The way I see it, if md4l is scum, only two possibilities exist:

1) he's a massive idiot

2) you're his partner

I don't like to assume people of being idiots without genuinely knowing them. Which means if md4l is scum, you're also scum.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Why Pickle? Why duel someone that almost no one fos'd before in this game instead of someone like you, who received heat from most of the active players for forcing the 3-way lynch?

Why would md4l, as scum, and from his perspective, choose to pit himself on a lynch that very well could be lylo, by forcing the town to vote between himself (who admittedly has been pretty scummy), and a town player who has had virtually no heat whatsoever (PickleRick), rather than a player who was experiencing a massive amount of heat just prior (you)?

The way I see it, if md4l is scum, only two possibilities exist:

1) he's a massive idiot

2) you're his partner

I don't like to assume people of being idiots without genuinely knowing them. Which means if md4l is scum, you're also scum.

There’s been a few people that have talked about pickle .... probably actually the same amount that talked about me (prior to swag and his clear vendetta here) 

...... so yea that kinda blows that up 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

There’s been a few people that have talked about pickle .... probably actually the same amount that talked about me (prior to swag and his clear vendetta here) 

...... so yea that kinda blows that up 

when? where? other than md4l?

and no, i haven't seen anything close to that compared to the heat you received immediately after forcing the 3-way lynch

the only person i saw actively suspect pickle prior to this was md4l himself.

Which makes this seem far more likely as a town move to try to get his suspect lynched rather than a scum move which would be an unnecessary risk considering the current game state.

Archived