Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, The Orca said:

Madmen and crazy...is not how you have posted this game until today...no one said a thing about you and MD4L for or against...same tactic MD4L and Nacho are using

Scum locks for sure

Just like rack, huh?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You’ve got to be kidding. 

Youre scum and you’re either partnered with Md4l or you know both are town and it’s going to cause an uproar. 

Now youre setting up for my push after. 

giphy.gif

I really didnt want to think youd be such blatant scum since I respect your town game so much

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Madmen and crazy...is not how you have posted this game until today...no one said a thing about you and MD4L for or against...same tactic MD4L and Nacho are using

Scum locks for sure

I haven't been crazy at all. You should stop trying to assign intent to people. Touch revealed himself as scum and tried to do it by killing me. You're defending him. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You’ve got to be kidding. 

Youre scum and you’re either partnered with Md4l or you know both are town and it’s going to cause an uproar. 

Now youre setting up for my push after. 

Vote me...everyone is playing it as MD4L vs Pickle but the duel was rescinded the way I read it

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

That Mwil said it was put in JUST AFTER THE DAY WAS CALLED.

Aka. DAY 2.

Aka, he put it it in before DAY 3's START.

What are you failing to comprehend?

Unless Mwil made an error in the post I quoted, I don't see how you coudl interpret his words as anything else. In fact, there would be no need for him to clarify at all otherwise!

Because he put it in AFTER day was called ...... 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

The last day that was called is DAY 2! Day 3 is still ongoing! It hasn't been called! Jesus ******* Christ!

Day being called could be the start of D3...you dont know given mwill hasnt hosted before and terminology could vary

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The last day that was called is DAY 2! Day 3 is still ongoing! It hasn't been called! Jesus ******* Christ!

So if someone dials your phone right now. You wouldn’t say you’re being called? Because that would mean the phone call was over .....

Archived