Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

26 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Forge, MD4L, Nacho

Line em up....shoot them down

How are you not putting Touch in that group?

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

lol okay, so you + touch. That's two. 

Exactly.

The more Orca tries to distance himself from Touch, the more scummy he looks.  Then adding in the pickle looking for protection from orca around the deadline of D2 with the coordinated power up claims...I am leaning that Pickle is scum with Orca and Touch.  

Might make sense that MD4L is town and went after his #1 scum read and trying to take out the monstars vig before he gets another hit on N3

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Day being called could be the start of D3...you dont know given mwill hasnt hosted before and terminology could vary

I am assuming that Mwil wasn't blatantly misusing a common phrase, sure. "Being called" is a common English phrase for the end of something, not the beginning. It's not even mafia terminology - it's usual English terminology that anyone fluent in the language would understand. Moreover, there would be no clarification from Mwil if Md4l had simply used his move when the day officially begun- such a thing would be assumed. The only reason he'd make a clarification at all is if md4l put in this day move before it was revealed in the thread.. Perhaps I'm wrong and it's host error. But I see no reason to assume it is.

Regardless, if you actually read up, this was in response for touch claiming I wasn't reading the thread. My deduction that Swag was dead when md4l put in his move was based on this post by Mwil. I was basically saying "hey **** you touch, but this is why I think Swag was dead when md4l put in his move".

But feel free to try to defend your maf buddy. Yall ;probably win this game tbh.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So if someone dials your phone right now. You wouldn’t say you’re being called? Because that would mean the phone call was over .....

Imagine not realizing that words have multiple meanings in English.

Imagine

Also imagine being able to phone call a literal day.

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You me and orca are all scum, didn’t you miss that part? 

I must have misread my PM.  I thought it said to eliminate monstars when in reality it said you are a monstar xD

27 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Pickle CC Patrick Ewing.... like this wasn’t a draft style role selection.

Wtf are you seriously this bad.  I am mid confirmed Patrick Ewing. 

25 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Wait who cced?

No one md4l is still off his rocker

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes

The Day start occurred.

Mwil said it came in after the end of the Day was called, the last day that was called was Day 2.

the fact I have to explain this to you is mind numbing. 

Didn't he say "after night was called"

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Pickle Rick tell me true, how am I supposed to vote md when the people who have your back are the least trustworthy people in this game  (and I can probably their bcb into there as well). How would you feel about that in my shoes?

Bc either way you slice it you know I am town and killing me will remove a hit that can be used to kill monstars.  The people voting to save me are not a part of this.  Focus on me and not the surrounding craziness. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Vote me...everyone is playing it as MD4L vs Pickle but the duel was rescinded the way I read it

That would be so damn funny if that were true 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I am assuming that Mwil wasn't blatantly misusing a common phrase, sure. "Being called" is a common English phrase for the end of something, not the beginning. It's not even mafia terminology - it's usual English terminology that anyone fluent in the language would understand. Moreover, there would be no clarification from Mwil if Md4l had simply used his move when the day officially begun- such a thing would be assumed. The only reason he'd make a clarification at all is if md4l put in this day move before it was revealed in the thread.. Perhaps I'm wrong and it's host error. But I see no reason to assume it is.

Regardless, if you actually read up, this was in response for touch claiming I wasn't reading the thread. My deduction that Swag was dead when md4l put in his move was based on this post by Mwil. I was basically saying "hey **** you touch, but this is why I think Swag was dead when md4l put in his move".

But feel free to try to defend your maf buddy. Yall ;probably win this game tbh.

So again, if your phone is ringing you aren’t currently “being called” then?? That would actually mean that the phone call is over if they said that?!?!!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

NEWSFLASH: you are currently arguing that “being called” only has one meaning ..... 

Ok

In context

MD4L did this seconds AFTER DAY was called.

What is another valid meaning of "was called" in this quote? Clearly he wasn't referring to "AFTER DAY" being called via phone.

25 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how some of you seriously entertain that scum would do a 1-1 dichotomy when they’ve been getting triple lynches every day.

What if there was a condition that it needed to be used by a certain night/day?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So again, if your phone is ringing you aren’t currently “being called” then?? That would actually mean that the phone call is over if they said that?!?!!

Who is "After Day"? Are you putting forth this is a person who can be dialed via phone?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wtf are you seriously this bad.  I am mid confirmed Patrick Ewing. 

This was a draft style claim. Being a real character that is not monsters in the movie means nothing.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ok

In context

What is another valid meaning of "was called" in this quote? Clearly he wasn't referring to "AFTER DAY" being called via phone.

Ummmm ....... day starting ...... 

just like me calling you would be the beginning of a phone conversation .....

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

This was a draft style claim. Being a real character that is not monsters in the movie means nothing.

What.  I am a ******* killer.....that is my role on the front page.  I am town.  I was confirmed by the mod to be the character I am claiming...what are you not following 

Archived