Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Ummmm ....... day starting ...... 

just like me calling you would be the beginning of a phone conversation .....

My brain hurts

Its like you're literally trying to justify two different and unrelated definitions of "call" being used simultaneously by Mwil for some unforseen reason.

If I say you called me, it's in the past. Called is the past-tense version of the verb "call". Call is a verb with many meanings, which can include phone conversations, but also includes the finishing of something, which is a much more likely definition considering the context. It's simple context clues.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What.  I am a ******* killer.....that is my role on the front page.  I am town.  I was confirmed by the mod to be the character I am claiming...what are you not following 

You gotta go.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Ummmm ....... day starting ...... 

just like me calling you would be the beginning of a phone conversation .....

Like, even if you think Mwil might've erroneously used the verb, I don't get how you can possibly see why he would feel the need to clarify otherwise?

And even if it was host error, I don't see how you could legitimately not see how someone could've taken this post literally as I did? You seemed to imply there was no reason whatsoever that I would think Swag was dead when MD4l put in his ability? Even putting in that I didn't read?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

My brain hurts

Its like you're literally trying to justify two different and unrelated definitions of "call" being used simultaneously by Mwil for some unforseen reason.

If I say you called me, it's in the past. Called is the past-tense version of the verb "call". Call is a verb with many meanings, which can include phone conversations, but also includes the finishing of something, which is a much more likely definition considering the context. It's simple context clues.

Wtf?!?! 

Since it was AFTER day was started of course it’s going to be past-tense ..... the beginning of day was previous to that announcement. 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Like, even if you think Mwil might've erroneously used the verb, I don't get how you can possibly see why he would feel the need to clarify otherwise?

And even if it was host error, I don't see how you could legitimately not see how someone could've taken this post literally as I did? You seemed to imply there was no reason whatsoever that I would think Swag was dead when MD4l put in his ability? Even putting in that I didn't read?

That’s been my point the entire time. I have questioned how much of the thread you have actually read because you have missed quite a bit ....... 

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I would wager pickle is a killer. I think those three players are connected however town plays this.

Read above.  Yeah I am a killer. My role of Patrick Ewing is confirmed.  Which means I am a vig.  I am town.  

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How are you not putting Touch in that group?

Exactly.

The more Orca tries to distance himself from Touch, the more scummy he looks.  Then adding in the pickle looking for protection from orca around the deadline of D2 with the coordinated power up claims...I am leaning that Pickle is scum with Orca and Touch.  

Might make sense that MD4L is town and went after his #1 scum read and trying to take out the monstars vig before he gets another hit on N3

You were playing better on vacation lol.  

I wouldn't have claimed my role if I knew I wouldn't get my power up.  Town is getting decimated and an extra hit was worth it especially bc at the same time orca had to protect me or he would appear scum.  If I died he would be suspect as hell.  I did it as a way of scum hunting and trying to gain extra abilities for town to get out of this hole. 

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I would wager pickle is a killer. I think those three players are connected however town plays this.

Are you saying that once he claimed being Ewing, you put your move in to challenge him to the 1v1 dual for today?

I know Pickle pushed you pretty hard on the Dome vote and then subsequent flip.  With TOuch voting for you, it gives me some serious reason to pause on voting along side the scummiest player thus far.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You gotta go.

You dead tomorrow so this was a one way trip for you.  Probably in an attempt to get rid of a town vig so you all can skate to victory.  Not gonna happen.  It's still was a one way trip for you but I'm not going out before you.    

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s been my point the entire time. I have questioned how much of the thread you have actually read because you have missed quite a bit ....... 

???????????????

But I read this post which is why I thought this which you seeemd to have missed

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Wtf?!?! 

Since it was AFTER day was started of course it’s going to be past-tense ..... the beginning of day was previous to that announcement. 

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ok i cant do this , this late. you're being intentionally dense at this point

no one who has a grasp of the English language would use the word "called" for the beginning of something.

Lets take football

If the announcer says "The game is called!"

Do you assume the game has just started?

No

This only refers to the END of the game.

The last END of the day is day 2, not day 3.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Are you saying that once he claimed being Ewing, you put your move in to challenge him to the 1v1 dual for today?

I know Pickle pushed you pretty hard on the Dome vote and then subsequent flip.  With TOuch voting for you, it gives me some serious reason to pause on voting along side the scummiest player thus far.

I thought he was scum since day one. He had my vote for most of day before I switched to Rack. 

Three dead players (two townies - Racks and Dome) both called Pickle out before their death. I think the consistency is there for a reason. 

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc either way you slice it you know I am town and killing me will remove a hit that can be used to kill monstars.  The people voting to save me are not a part of this.  Focus on me and not the surrounding craziness. 

@Pickle Rick How does Forge or I know that you are town?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You dead tomorrow so this was a one way trip for you.  Probably in an attempt to get rid of a town vig so you all can skate to victory.  Not gonna happen.  It's still was a one way trip for you but I'm not going out before you.    

Nah. You thought it was a joy ride and y’all skated to five deaths before town got one. 

Archived