Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

On 7/17/2019 at 8:48 PM, MWil23 said:

N1 WRITEUP:

A goofy looking, tall, and alien ripoff of Patrick Ewing emerged from the shadows.

***BEEP BEEP!****

*ZOOM*

...but it was too late. Ewing tied him into a knot and threw him into the trash can. @Counselor is dead. He was ROAD RUNNER, 2 shot commuter untargetable from all night actions TUNE SQUAD ALIGNMENT

You mean this write-up, Pickle?

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What.  I am a ******* killer.....that is my role on the front page.  I am town.  I was confirmed by the mod to be the character I am claiming...what are you not following 

How does you claiming to be Patrick Ewing = you being town?

We draft roles, so there is no way to know what roles are scum and what are town

Just now, squire12 said:

How does you claiming to be Patrick Ewing = you being town?

We draft roles, so there is no way to know what roles are scum and what are town

THANK YOU. Holy cow someone is making sense again.

Just now, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick How does Forge or I know that you are town?

I was speaking to forge.  

To me his post earlier signaled he thought or was leaning town on me, that is slice one.  

Slice 2 was the other side, he is mafia and knows I am town.

Hence either way you slice it forge knows i am town (either through knowledge or in his "heart")

Did that make sense? 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i mean if you want me to change my vote to you, feel free to not tell.

You’ve been on track about everything your saying. No need put my word out and get into a technical argument with touch (the other mafia).

Character claiming right now to prove an alignment is hilarious for so many reasons. If you guys need to have it all spelled out, take a look at the score and you’ll understand why the only non town dead is alive (though he may indeed be town-friendly).

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Read above.  Yeah I am a killer. My role of Patrick Ewing is confirmed.  Which means I am a vig.  I am town.  

You were playing better on vacation lol.  

I wouldn't have claimed my role if I knew I wouldn't get my power up.  Town is getting decimated and an extra hit was worth it especially bc at the same time orca had to protect me or he would appear scum.  If I died he would be suspect as hell.  I did it as a way of scum hunting and trying to gain extra abilities for town to get out of this hole. 

I’m seriously looking forward to when people start voting for me. 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

???????????????

But I read this post which is why I thought this which you seeemd to have missed

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ok i cant do this , this late. you're being intentionally dense at this point

no one who has a grasp of the English language would use the word "called" for the beginning of something.

Lets take football

If the announcer says "The game is called!"

Do you assume the game has just started?

No

This only refers to the END of the game.

The last END of the day is day 2, not day 3.

I’m saying I’ve been pointing out how much you have missed in thread and your response is to now put up this giant argument about “being called” to get away from it. 

Yes, called is past tense. Day started previous to that post by him. Which means the beginning of day was in the past. Seeing as how his post was AFTER the new day, it would make sense that what he was referring to from the past would be, past-tense. 

Got it. Thanks for the lesson in English ........

Archived