Cassius Marsh Trade

Zman724

My least favorite Hawk was traded to the Patriots & we received a 5th and a 7th rd selection. 

Granted they're late in each Rd but Marsh was a penalty machine. 2 draft selections no matter

where they are is benefit city. I never know if a 7th rd selection will be better than a 2nd rd or

a 5th better than a 4th.  Another trade I like due to an increase in selections and always the

opportunity to move around in the 2018 draft. AWESOME !!

Penalty machine and couldn't close? Interesting. Came over to see peoples opinions on him because I have no idea who he is. A 7th is basically nothing (people who will be cut go for a 7th) and a late 5th isn't much but was hoping to hear he has some potential.

How's his special teams? Does he need some development? I wouldn't think New England could out coach a DL compared to Seattle so that has me a little worried.

It's a big change going from Pete's coaching style to Bill's authoritarian so I wonder how that plays in. Some people seem to thrive, some like Adalius Thomas fall apart.

Good special teams /locker room guy. He probably could have done more with greater opertunity, always being behind avril, Bennet and Clark didn't afford many opertunities. Would surprise me to see him do well. 

On 9/5/2017 at 11:59 AM, Tatupu_64 said:

He's a better fit as a 3-4 OLB than he is as a DE. I expect in New England he'll benefit from limited snaps that scheme to put him in a good position. Overall, we'll miss his special teams play a little but bass won out

A small sample size but Marsh showed EXACTLY why he was my least favorite penalty machine and below avg talent.

Did you see him getting toasted vs KC?  The running into the kicker penalty? Lucky it wasn't an automatic 1st down. That's the same garbage he did with us.

How many roughing the passer or other penalties did he have for us on 3rd down and giving the opponent a 1st down? Way too many. 

We got rid of the only 2 guys mentioned as my least favorite Hawks due to many mistakes. Kearse & Marsh. Now left?  Ifedi.... I'm dialed into JS because

it's so OBVIOUS. 

16 hours ago, Zman724 said:

A small sample size but Marsh showed EXACTLY why he was my least favorite penalty machine and below avg talent.

Did you see him getting toasted vs KC?  The running into the kicker penalty? Lucky it wasn't an automatic 1st down. That's the same garbage he did with us.

How many roughing the passer or other penalties did he have for us on 3rd down and giving the opponent a 1st down? Way too many. 

We got rid of the only 2 guys mentioned as my least favorite Hawks due to many mistakes. Kearse & Marsh. Now left?  Ifedi.... I'm dialed into JS because

it's so OBVIOUS. 

What is your point here other than to try and find away to make yourself sound smart? He's a great player to have on your punt and kickoff team and he brings high energy. Nothing about this game proved that wrong.

NE was forced to use him in a way they never intended to use him because of Hightower's injury less than a week after he got to NE lol

Archived