Top 10 Interior D-Linemen/DTs heading into the 2019 season

TylerJaggi

34 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Snacks over Kenny Clark?  Okay...

People out here acting like Brandon Williams isn't twice the player Harrison is at this point. SMDH

Clark is a borderline top-10 guy. Bad list, but I actually think they dropped Clark in about right. 

Yeah, Clark is about right.  He's a stud, but so are a lot of other guys; it's no slight on him when there's a glut of interior talent.  I think he's knocking at the door of the tier below Aaron Donald.  If he has another year like last year or better, I settle him in that tier.  He's not the penetrator or big play maker that some of the other guys are, but he's so consistent and well-rounded.  

16 hours ago, Golfman said:

Clark should have been #5 IMO. 

EDIT: Davante Adams not named as a top 10 WR is a joke! 

Top 5?  Who are you dropping out of their list in Donald, Watt, Cox, Jones and Atkins?  There is a substantial gap in pass rushing production between those 5 and Kenny Clark.  Atkins was the least productive of the 5 and his 10 sacks are just .5 shy of what Kenny Clark has produced over his entire NFL career.  I like Clark but I see no issue with his ranking.  The NFL is filled with a lot of really good interior players right now.  

The WR list is terrible.  I see no way how Adams was left out of the top 10 in favor of Diggs, Thielen or Amari Cooper.  Having Antonio Brown at #7 and Amari Cooper in the top 5 has me not wanting to even click on another list.  

Edited by SSG

9 hours ago, SSG said:

Top 5?  Who are you dropping out of their list in Donald, Watt, Cox, Jones and Atkins?  There is a substantial gap in pass rushing production between those 5 and Kenny Clark.  Atkins was the least productive of the 5 and his 10 sacks are just .5 shy of what Kenny Clark has produced over his entire NFL career.  I like Clark but I see no issue with his ranking.  The NFL is filled with a lot of really good interior players right now.  

The WR list is terrible.  I see no way how Adams was left out of the top 10 in favor of Diggs, Thielen or Amari Cooper.  Having Antonio Brown at #7 and Amari Cooper in the top 5 has me not wanting to even click on another list.  

You are correct, he's probably right after those 5. 

3 hours ago, Siv said:

This notion that Diggs>Adams just needs to stop. Just like with the Madden ratings. I see absolutely no way you can justify it.

I mean.... it's a rating of football talent, not fantasy stats. I'd say that's accurate.

Aslong as Thielen is behind Adams and there isn't some massive gap between Diggs and Adams it's really a non-issue. 

Adams definitely closed the gap with his play last season, but Diggs had a pretty clear lean on him entering last season. 

It's not Diggs fault the Vikings OC was a straight idiot in how he used him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cadmus said:

I mean.... it's a rating of football talent, not fantasy stats. I'd say that's accurate.

Aslong as Thielen is behind Adams and there isn't some massive gap between Diggs and Adams it's really a non-issue. 

Adams definitely closed the gap with his play last season, but Diggs had a pretty clear lean on him entering last season. 

It's not Diggs fault the Vikings OC was a straight idiot in how he used him.

Yeah, no he didn't. If you give Diggs an out because of his OC, then what about Adams with NO QB on 2017 when Rodgers went down. Adams is a lot better than either of them. 

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Yeah, no he didn't. If you give Diggs an out because of his OC, then what about Adams with NO QB on 2017 when Rodgers went down. Adams is a lot better than either of them. 

You see Diggs aDOT? 

Please no. 

Edited by Cadmus

I hate how some posters on here truly can't put down the Green and Gold goggles at times... 

Other teams have really good players...

It's okay. 

We're all okay. 

Adams is nothing short of fantastic, Diggs is also fantastic. 

Thielen is not as good as everyone thinks he is right now, but still a fine/ fringe Top 15 WR. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

I hate how some posters on here truly can't put down the Green and Gold goggles at times... 

Other teams have really good players...

It's okay. 

We're all okay. 

Adams is nothing short of fantastic, Diggs is also fantastic. 

Thielen is not as good as everyone thinks he is right now, but still a fine/ fringe Top 15 WR. 

I think there is no argument for Diggs over Adams after last season. Before that? It was close. But you can have whatever opinion you want without dismissing my opinion as coming from someone with these “goggles” on 🙄

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Siv said:

I think there is no argument for Diggs over Adams after last season. Before that? It was close. But you can have whatever opinion you want without dismissing my opinion as coming from someone with these “goggles” on 🙄

Your first sentence just completely proved my point. To say there's no argument for Diggs over Adams doesn't reflect favorably on you and it highlights that you lack the ability to be objective here. I honestly don't care if someone has Adams slightly ahead of Diggs in the same tier, fine-- but you act like it's blasphemous to have Diggs ahead of Adams and that says more about YOU than anything. Diggs has been a Top 3 route runner in the NFL since 2016. It's Diggs, AB and Beckham. Then you've probably got Adams (after last season) in that next tier with Thomas and Allen--among others. 

We've had this conversation every single year since 2016. 

If you're truly looking at this objectively then please tell me where Adams has a clear lean on Diggs. Here's your moment to shine and prove me wrong. 

Here I'll help: 

1) Adam's Release Game is Top 3, Diggs is Top 5/8. 

/end list.