Javon Wims named Chicago Bears' biggest sleeper

soulman

Figures it’s a low drafted wr lolz

speaking of which I have a way of remembering single digit and double digit numbers by equating them to the jersey number of an nfl player, always been the easiest way to remember something. So I was driving yesterday and heard something on the radio that required my brain to remember 12 and 17. So my brain instantly went Tom brady and Airese Currie. Airese Currie, dawgs. We’re all ****hard over no name WRs that never amount to anything but he was the one that got away for me. Then I almost hydroplaned into a bar by the highway and died and would’ve gone down in history as the only person in the planets history that has ever and will ever die while thinking of Airese Currie. I don’t think even Airese Curries mom who knows who Airese Currie is at this point. Airese Currie

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tyty said:

Figures it’s a low drafted wr lolz

speaking of which I have a way of remembering single digit and double digit numbers by equating them to the jersey number of an nfl player, always been the easiest way to remember something. So I was driving yesterday and heard something on the radio that required my brain to remember 12 and 17. So my brain instantly went Tom brady and Airese Currie. Airese Currie, dawgs. We’re all ****hard over no name WRs that never amount to anything but he was the one that got away for me. Then I almost hydroplaned into a bar by the highway and died and would’ve gone down in history as the only person in the planets history that has ever and will ever die while thinking of Airese Currie. I don’t think even Airese Curries mom who knows who Airese Currie is at this point. Airese Currie

LOL.....xD

Come on man......Wims has shown us more than Currie.  He was one of those fast midgets Mike Martz favored wasn't he?

Wims is 6'4"/215-220lbs and Cordarrelle Patterson is 6'2"/228lbs.  In the event of an injury IMHO either could be used in Burton place IF Nagy chooses to get them set up to do it.  Remember we didn't realize Burton would be lost in that playoff game 'til the day before the game.  Given how Burton is used a bigger WR may do better in that role than a slower TE. 

Patterson and Burton are about the same size but Patterson is far more explosive and I would love to see Nagy find more ways to get him on the field and get the ball to him.  He can do enough things to earn his keep that if Nagy can exploit that he could be a huge difference maker this year as far as point production.  I could easily see him used as a move TE as well.

Wims should have a good shot at making the final cut if only because other than Patterson he's the only big body WR we have to add depth behind ARob.  I think what it may come down to is Wims vs Ridley to see whose the first off the bench backup to the starters.

• Like 2