Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

Already have a Rate My Draft and Ask Keys so I thought I'd add this:

If you want advice you need to give it. I will do what i can but everyone needs to show some give if they want to take. I'll start:

Non-Ppr:

Pick 1 RB, 1 RB/WR

Joe Mixon vs Baltimore

Christian McCaffrey vs SF

Tyrell Williams @ Denver 

Adam Thielen vs NO

Randall Cobb @ Seattle

I'm thinking of going with the RBs for both. Tyrell has a horrible matchup as does Cobb. Thielen has a great one but not sure he is a better start than Mixon

Obviously no WR ever against DEN IMO. One of my few "Never do's". If it's Antonio Brown, sure. Just cause he's such a good route runner. But anyone else, even OBJ/Julio, nope.

Mixon will split a lottt of carries to start the season. Especially Week 1. And Baltimore had the #1 Run Defense in the league last year. Do not start Mixon.

Christian McCaffrey is a very good start against the Niners in Week 1. Think he'll put up around 15 points. Definitely start.

Not a fan of Thielen at all but he has the best matchup for sure. WR's against the Saints secondary was an auto 10+ points last season.

McCaffrey/Thielen are my picks. Really confident about McCaffrey. Thielen, not so much.

For me,

Half PPR

Do I start Mark Ingram, my 5th Round Pick, versus the Vikings tough Run Defense orrrr,

LeGarrette Blount, my 12th Round Pick, against Washingtons awful Run Defense?

Feel like the Saints will test out all three of their RB's Week 1 and see who can provide the best results. Tough choice for me.

6 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Obviously no WR ever against DEN IMO. One of my few "Never do's". If it's Antonio Brown, sure. Just cause he's such a good route runner. But anyone else, even OBJ/Julio, nope.

Mixon will split a lottt of carries to start the season. Especially Week 1. And Baltimore had the #1 Run Defense in the league last year. Do not start Mixon.

Christian McCaffrey is a very good start against the Niners in Week 1. Think he'll put up around 15 points. Definitely start.

Not a fan of Thielen at all but he has the best matchup for sure. WR's against the Saints secondary was an auto 10+ points last season.

McCaffrey/Thielen are my picks. Really confident about McCaffrey. Thielen, not so much.

For me,

Half PPR

Do I start Mark Ingram, my 5th Round Pick, versus the Vikings tough Run Defense orrrr,

Feel like the Saints will test out all three of their RB's Week 1 and see who can provide the best results. Tough choice for me.

Ingram for sure. I have 0 idea how Eagles RB situation shakes out. 

PPR flex spot. Pick 1

Tyrell Williams vs. DEN

Brandon Marshall vs. DAL 

Robert Kelly vs PHI

Mike Gillislee vs KC

I'm thinking Marshall but he's Questionable and it's a late start 

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Already have a Rate My Draft and Ask Keys so I thought I'd add this:

If you want advice you need to give it. I will do what i can but everyone needs to show some give if they want to take. I'll start:

Non-Ppr:

Pick 1 RB, 1 RB/WR

Joe Mixon vs Baltimore

Christian McCaffrey vs SF

Tyrell Williams @ Denver 

Adam Thielen vs NO

Randall Cobb @ Seattle

I'm thinking of going with the RBs for both. Tyrell has a horrible matchup as does Cobb. Thielen has a great one but not sure he is a better start than Mixon

McCaffery/Thielen

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

PPR flex spot. Pick 1

Tyrell Williams vs. DEN

Brandon Marshall vs. DAL 

Robert Kelly vs PHI

Mike Gillislee vs KC

Probably Kelley since hes a sure starter for now

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

For me,

Half PPR

Not a fan of either but I would think Blount has the longer leash and a better chance of a TD. No one is expected to challenge him i think at least right away especially since Philly paid him all that money whereas Ingram never seemed to get the work he deserved and now throw in AP and Kamara 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

PPR flex spot. Pick 1

Tyrell Williams vs. DEN

Brandon Marshall vs. DAL 

Robert Kelly vs PHI

Mike Gillislee vs KC

Damn thats hard. My first thought is Marshall who plays late but my 2nd is Gillislee who is Thursday. I just have a feeling BB saying Gill wasn't ready is a classic smokescreen by him and he will get 25 carries for 100+ and 2 TDs vs KC. Tyrell is a definite NO and Kelly has a horrible OL

Who should I start at RB 2: 

Kareem Hunt (vs NE) or

Johnathan Stewart (vs SF)

Also, whose Defense? I've got:

KC (vs NE) or

LAC (vs DEN)

Any news on K. Rudolph's injury? Will he be ready week 1? I've got Ertz to fill his role if needed

50 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Who should I start at RB 2: 

Kareem Hunt (vs NE) or

Johnathan Stewart (vs SF)

Also, whose Defense? I've got:

KC (vs NE) or

LAC (vs DEN)

Any news on K. Rudolph's injury? Will he be ready week 1? I've got Ertz to fill his role if needed

Hunt definitely i expect Caff to do alot right away

Probably the Chargers, hate starting defenses vs New England

Havent heard anything on the injury but Ertz is a fine starter too

2 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

I'm trying to think whether who to start out of these players

FLEX

C.J. Anderson vs LAC

Golden Tate vs ARI

Mike Gillisllee vs KC

WR

Sammy Watkins vs IND

Alshon Jeffery vs WAS

Davante Adams vs SEA

I would rank the flex Anderson, Gillisie, then Tate unless ppr than Tate would go to first. Half a point still last.

Jeffery for sure. Adams has a tough matchup and I just don't trust Watkins and his QB sucks

On 9/3/2017 at 6:25 AM, BayRaider said:

To piggy back off this. McC is going to be playing in front of some home crowd fans in SF. He played college ball 13 miles away from Levi. I expect him to ball out Week 1. I am also a big Thielen fan and he has been working in the slot now too. I think he has a very nice game. 

Just need 1 flex PPR:

C. Coleman v Pitt

Ty. Williams @ Den  

J. Stewart @ SF

D. Amendola v KC

M. Lee @ HOU 

8 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

Half a point ppr

Need 3 WRs and a flex

Brandon Marshall at DAL

Donte Moncrief at LAR

Stefon Diggs at NO

Kelvin Benjamin at SF

Randal Cobb vs SEA

Zay Jones vs NYJ

Kenny Golladay vs ARI

Hunter Henry at DEN

Thomas Rawls at GB

I think Marshall plays and does well against a weak Dallas secondary.

Diggs is an easy start IMO. Same with Benjamin.

Out of the remaining guys I just think Zay gets the most looks.

GB has a good run defense. We aren't exactly sure how Henry will be completely used but I also expect Gates to take away lots of red zone opportunities and regression from Henry inside of the 20. Arizona pass D is always solid. Who is even throwing the ball to Moncrief. And Cobb v Sea is a nightmare matchup.

Archived