Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

2 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Thanks. Just picked up Marqise Lee actually, would you go with him in the FLEX over one of those. Or even over Demaryius Thomas/Keenan Allen?

I wouldn't start Lee over any of them personally. Thomas and Allen both have + matchups, and the Jags have to convince me they can pass at all without A-Rob. He's worth a hold on your roster though

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my flex spot this week in my PPR league.  I currently have Crowell in there, but I've been thinking hard on putting someone else in there.  So, who should I go with?

Crowell Vs Baltimore

Tyrell Williams Vs Miami

Chris Thompson Vs LAR

Cooper Kupp Vs Washington

I'm leaning towards Tyrell Williams, because Crowell's matchup worries me this week.

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

1 pt PPR 

James White vs NO (Beli-tricks)

Kerwynn Williams vs Indy

Yes I had D.J. and have Hunt starting.

Others options Powell and Perkins which I'm not thrilled about after week 1.

Thanks

I would go with James White. New England obviously wanted to get him involved last week, while Dion Lewis was non-existent. He'll have a good amount of carries and see a few targets against a poor defense. Not buying the Kerwynn Williams hype, although he should have volume. Limited upside though.

6 hours ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Terrance West vs Cleveland 

Buck Allen vs Cleveland 

Martavis Bryant vs Minnesota 

That's a tough call. Martavis obviously has the most upside out of that group. Baltimore's backfield is hard to gauge after carry distributions last week. I'd go for the risky/upside play in Bryant, although you're probably guaranteed a TD out of the Ravens RBs; who will it be though?

11 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my flex spot this week in my PPR league.  I currently have Crowell in there, but I've been thinking hard on putting someone else in there.  So, who should I go with?

Crowell Vs Baltimore

Tyrell Williams Vs Miami

Chris Thompson Vs LAR

Cooper Kupp Vs Washington

I'm leaning towards Tyrell Williams, because Crowell's matchup worries me this week.

Crowell is guaranteed volume, but he'll struggle against Baltimore's front 7. I'm hoping we see a heavy dose of Duke Johnson as Cleveland will resort to spreading things out.

Comes down to Williams and Kupp for me, but really hard to pick a side. Both have good chances to produce this week, think Williams has slight upside advantage. Stick with your gut.

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Does Jordan Howard's questionable status at all change how Cohen is viewed going into Sunday?

Makes Cohen look better for the week, depending on what develops over the next couple days. 

By no means do I see Cohen stealing the backfield from Howard. However, I do think he has long-term value. Of course will be the primary 3rd down back and will get some carries sprinkled in. Looks like Darren Sproles on the field, and will make a similar fantasy impact throughout his career.

38 minutes ago, Word_is_Bond said:

That's a tough call. Martavis obviously has the most upside out of that group. Baltimore's backfield is hard to gauge after carry distributions last week. I'd go for the risky/upside play in Bryant, although you're probably guaranteed a TD out of the Ravens RBs; who will it be though?

I know it's very tough man I think I'm gonna roll with Bryant and see how the Ravens situation plays out. Losing DJ kills me. 

One more: Randall Cobb vs Atl or Adam Theilen vs Pitt. I'm leaning Cobb here but it's close.

2 hours ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

I know it's very tough man I think I'm gonna roll with Bryant and see how the Ravens situation plays out. Losing DJ kills me. 

One more: Randall Cobb vs Atl or Adam Theilen vs Pitt. I'm leaning Cobb here but it's close.

That's another tough one. Cobb's target share last week is encouraging. I'd probably go with him.

Archived