Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

Struggling with Martavis Bryant or Demaryius Thomas

Thats probably a coin flip, but I think the Broncos v Charger game is going to be more competitive so Thomas should get more chances. I'm starting Bryant in one of my leagues though so it can go either way. 

.5pt PPR. Would you replace either of these players.

Keenan Allen vs Pierre Garcon

Fournett vs Blount/Garcon (flex)

Probably over thinking it but I have feeling Garcon's coming out party is about to happen with Shannahan. One could say the same for a healthy Allen despite Denver's NFZ.

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Probably over thinking it but I have feeling Garcon's coming out party is about to happen with Shannahan. One could say the same for a healthy Allen despite Denver's NFZ.

Thanks

Garcon could be going against one of the weaker secondaries he'll face all season so he might go off but I don't think Allen & Fournette are bad either. 

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Thanks

I think you've got to go with Allen. Even against an elite secondary, he's still a pretty safe bet to catch six or seven passes. Garcon has a good matchup, but I need to see him and San Francisco's passing attack before I'd feel comfortable starting him over a guy like Allen.

Same thing can be said for Fournette. Just feel more comfortable with where his usage will probably be and you've got to think they'll be trying to run it if they reach the red zone rather than put the ball in Bortles' hands.

Figure I'll ask one more time: Standard scoring. T.Y. Hilton or Sammy Watkins. Leaning Watkins given the Rams have the better No. 1 corner and, as crazy as it is to think, the QB advantage.

I'm struggling with my flex this week. 

Im torn between 3 guys: Dalvin Cook whose the #1 back on paper, Adrian Peterson going against his old team, & Johnathan Stewart up against SF. Part of me is leaning towards AP. What do you guys think? Also it's a standard league, not PPR.

47 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

I'm struggling with my flex this week. 

Im torn between 3 guys: Dalvin Cook whose the #1 back on paper, Adrian Peterson going against his old team, & Johnathan Stewart up against SF. Part of me is leaning towards AP. What do you guys think? Also it's a standard league, not PPR.

I'd go Cook pretty easily. I just dont think AP is going to be all that great. Ingram may not be Paytons favorite but he isnt going away

16 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Thanks

Stick with your gut

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I think you've got to go with Allen. Even against an elite secondary, he's still a pretty safe bet to catch six or seven passes. Garcon has a good matchup, but I need to see him and San Francisco's passing attack before I'd feel comfortable starting him over a guy like Allen.

Same thing can be said for Fournette. Just feel more comfortable with where his usage will probably be and you've got to think they'll be trying to run it if they reach the red zone rather than put the ball in Bortles' hands.

Figure I'll ask one more time: Standard scoring. T.Y. Hilton or Sammy Watkins. Leaning Watkins given the Rams have the better No. 1 corner and, as crazy as it is to think, the QB advantage.

If I had to pick one it would be Watkins

22 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Standard league

Wentz or Bradford at QB? Or even sign Siemian who was an un drafted free agent?

Flex - Joe Mixon (yeah I stupidly started Burkhead at RB2), Randall Cobb, Ted Ginn, Taylor Gabriel or Austin Hooper?

If it is PPR I'd go with Cobb, if not I think I'd roll with Mixon

I'd go with Bradford

Archived