Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

9 minutes ago, WittWareTNew said:

Should I pick up Evan Engram and drop Theo Riddick in PPR league? My only TE is Jack Doyle and I'm set at running back with Gordon, D. Cook, Gillislee, and Powell. I can also drop Cutler as I have Winston and T. Taylor at QB

Keep Riddick... drop Cutler if you are going to make that move for Engram

kind of an interesting situation for me tonight.

I have Hunt on my team, so I thought I might be able to pick up a handcuff RB that might flash some upside in week 1 in Richard (oak). Half of my league are raiders fans and I thought if Marshawn didnt look great that richard might get some touches and the chances of me being able to pick him up on waivers next week was slim if that happened, so I dropped my kicker thinking that A) I could always pick up SDs new kicker and drop someone off of my bench even if they played or B) that I might not need a kicker

Well now Im losing by 2 points, and I have dalvin cook and emmanuel sanders/Tyrell williams playing (plus the open kickers spot) and he has the chargers defense.

ESPN doesnt allow you to drop people off of your bench if they have already played, which is very annoying. This is my first time using ESPN, literally every other platform allows this, no? So I have two questions:

Should I play emmanuel sanders or Tyrell williams tonight? leaning towards sanders

Should I drop Kamara or Rivers to pick up a kicker?  I guess the fact that Dalvin plays first should help make this decision easier, but what are the chances that the chargers defense puts up 20 points?

3 minutes ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

10 Team Standard Scoring

Pick 2 WR's

Jeffrey @ KC

Fitzgerald @ IND

Parker @ LAC

Moncrief @ ARI 

Leaning heavily on Brees-Bell-Murray-Hunt in this league, so I just need whoever I put at WR to be consistent, and not Hunter Henry me like last week. 

Fitz is 100% a go. Had 13 targets last week. I imagine more of the same this week.

Between the other 3, I'd go Alshon. It's tough because he probably has Peters on him but the LAC corners have been pretty lock down. They are both really solid.

I like Landry more than I like either of the dolphins outside WRs. Until I see anything worth while I'm avoiding the Colts O like the plague. 

Half PPR

Need 1 QB, 3 WRs, 1 HB, 1 flex

QB: 

Sam Bradford at PIT

Matthew Stafford at NYG

HB:

Jordan Howard at TB

Tarek Cohen at TB

Marshawn Lynch vs NYJ

WR:

Stefon Diggs at PIT

Brandon Marshall vs DET