Tyrell Williams vs Mia

Theo Riddick vs NYG

PPR League Flex

Jaquizz Rodgers vs CHI

Jamison Crowder at LAR

Anderson

Gill

Rodgers

Crowder and his QB looked awful last week and Crowell had no where to go last week. Gill is risky but he is the best bet to score

8 hours ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

10 Team Standard Scoring

Pick 2 WR's

Jeffrey @ KC

Fitzgerald @ IND

Parker @ LAC

Moncrief @ ARI 

Leaning heavily on Brees-Bell-Murray-Hunt in this league, so I just need whoever I put at WR to be consistent, and not Hunter Henry me like last week. 

I'd go Fitz and Parker

33 minutes ago, AirMcNair said:

12 Team Standard Scoring

I can start 2 of the 4

Jacquizz Rodgers vs Bears

Derrick Henry vs Jaguars

Joe Mixon vs Texans

Chris Carson vs 49ers.

and why?

Yikes. Do you have to? I would do one spot for Rodgers just based on what we assume his role will be. The rest doesn't seem fun.

34 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So im in a conundrum. 

Do I start for my flex position in a PPR league:

Alvin Kamara

Cooper Kupp

Jamison Crowder

Kerwynn Williams

Please Help.

I would go Cooper Kupp or Kerwynn Williams. I'm a Rams fan and I'm starting Kupp in a non-PPR standard league, and he's even more valuable in PPR as a slot guy. I'm expecting Sammy Watkins to be occupied with Josh Norman and therefore Kupp should get a lot of looks in the middle of the field. He's a rookie with a great rapport with Goff, and looked good scoring a TD in Week 1. But Kerwynn Williams may play a bell-cow role as RB in a Cardinals offense that can score points, so that's a good option, too. 

Should I start Terrelle Pryor vs Rams or Jeremy Maclin vs Cleveland? This may be a classic case of me trying to get cute and overthinking things, but Pryor seemed to struggle with drops in Week 1 and the Skins O-line looked incapable of dealing with pressure, leaving Cousins with little time to make the type of throws that would benefit Pryor. Considering the Rams have a good Wade Phillips 3-4 defense and Trumaine Johnson is a good #1 CB, Pryor may have trouble. Maclin, on the other hand, did have a nice TD play in Week 1 and the Browns just gave up like 180 yards to Antonio Brown. 

1 hour ago, dtwizzy2k8 said:

I would go Cooper Kupp or Kerwynn Williams. I'm a Rams fan and I'm starting Kupp in a non-PPR standard league, and he's even more valuable in PPR as a slot guy. I'm expecting Sammy Watkins to be occupied with Josh Norman and therefore Kupp should get a lot of looks in the middle of the field. He's a rookie with a great rapport with Goff, and looked good scoring a TD in Week 1. But Kerwynn Williams may play a bell-cow role as RB in a Cardinals offense that can score points, so that's a good option, too. 

Should I start Terrelle Pryor vs Rams or Jeremy Maclin vs Cleveland? This may be a classic case of me trying to get cute and overthinking things, but Pryor seemed to struggle with drops in Week 1 and the Skins O-line looked incapable of dealing with pressure, leaving Cousins with little time to make the type of throws that would benefit Pryor. Considering the Rams have a good Wade Phillips 3-4 defense and Trumaine Johnson is a good #1 CB, Pryor may have trouble. Maclin, on the other hand, did have a nice TD play in Week 1 and the Browns just gave up like 180 yards to Antonio Brown. 

I think Kupp is who I will go with. 

I think I would go with Pryor in this scenario. I expect Trumaine to stay on his side of the field. I think Pryor will get his first TD this week.

@dtwizzy2k8 I would probably go Pryor to be honest. I'm thinking that the redskins bounce back and that pryor and cousins connect on a few of those deep passes. I think as the season goes on that cousins will trust pryor more and more.

Baltimore ran a lot last week, and I expect they probably will run a lot this week. Redskins throw the ball, a lot. They dont have too many other options in the passing game either, so pryor should get a lot of looks. 

Do I sit Dez this week against denver? I have him in two leagues (both .5ppr). One I have Odell, Dez, Emannuel Sanders (vs DAL), Tyrell Williams (vs MIA), and Hogan (vs NO). The other league I have Emmanuel Sanders, Tyrell Williams, Rishard Mathews (vs Jax), and Davante Adams (vs ATL). Both leagues have two spots for Wrs.

I also am not sure if I should be playing lamar Miller this week (both leagues again). Houstons OL is in rough shape. The first one I have Kareem Hunt and Dalvin Cook and could play one of the WRs from the group with Odell in the flex. The second one I have Lamar Miller, Ajayi, Rawls (who will start for SEA against the niners) and Cohen 

Thank you in advance. 

9 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Pick 1

Matthew Stafford @ NYG

Dak Prescott @ Denver

Non-PPR Pick 2 RBs and a Flex:

Demarco Murray vs Jax

Christian McCaffrey vs Buffalo

Tarik Cohen @ TB

Adam Thielen @ Pitt

Tyrell Williams vs Mia

Pick 1

James Winston vs Chicago

Philip Rivers vs Mia

@EaglesPeteC

@Re-Drew-Vinated

Couple tough calls there honestly. Your FLEX spot could easily be Cohen since I'm sure CHI will probably down and the game script might favor him especially in the 2nd half, but Thielen could also have a good game without the team necessarily being down. RB's are solid so I think I'd want the higher floor

Archived