Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

I'm having a dilemma with defense, I have the opportunity of going either route.  

KC (vs Philly) - Nervous about the Berry injury

Chargers (vs Miami)  - Cutler could still be old Cutler, throw Ints, etc

Jags (vs Titans) - will they have the same effect on the Titans that they had on the Texans? 

Also, thoughts on Tyreek Hill (vs Philly) or Demaryius Thomas (vs. Dallas) or both and sub out either Green (vs HOU)  or Julio (GB). I would imagine Tyreek would have the advantage since the injury to Darby.  

TE- I have Rudolph (vs Pitt) and Ertz (vs KC). They both did well last week, but I think Ertz will be used more against KC especially with Berry's injury, no? Thanks for any info guys! 

20 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I think i know what I'm going to do, but would like to hear other opinions....

Pick 2....

Dez Bryant vs Denver
Jacquizz Rodgers vs Chicago
Pierre Garcon vs Seattle
John Brown vs Indy
Cooper Kupp vs Washington 
Tyrell Williams vs Miami 

Might treat the next 2-3 weeks like Dez is out with an injury. 

I would think John Brown will have a good game especially with what the Rams did to them last week.

The 2nd would be a coin flip for me, either Rodgers or Kupp. 

What were you originally going to go with?

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I think i know what I'm going to do, but would like to hear other opinions....

Pick 2....

Dez Bryant vs Denver
Jacquizz Rodgers vs Chicago
Pierre Garcon vs Seattle
John Brown vs Indy
Cooper Kupp vs Washington 
Tyrell Williams vs Miami 

Might treat the next 2-3 weeks like Dez is out with an injury. 

Tyrell definitely. Not Brown or Garcon. Its so hard to bench Dez but if you do, then I'd roll with Kupp. Not a big Jacquizz guy

39 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Tyrell definitely. Not Brown or Garcon. Its so hard to bench Dez but if you do, then I'd roll with Kupp. Not a big Jacquizz guy

Really? I actually wasn't even really considering Tyrell, the two guys I was leaning toward was Brown and Jacquizz...love the match-up for Brown and I'd expect Jacquizz to get 20 or so touches....it's Standard scoring. 

Any reason why Tyrell is a definite for you? Is Miami's secondary that bad?

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Bradford easily over Dalton. 

I'm going to back into this one. Definitely Tyrell Williams. I do worry about Watkins because he could be blanketed by Norman but Norman might not follow him. I would start Dez, I know Denver is crazy tough but Allen did score 9 and Dez is better. Just don't trust the Jags to throw enough to make Hurns a solid play. If Allen really is taking on the Woodhead role, he has to be started whether at flex or RB. So its Crowell, Hurns or Watkins. I think Crowell is safe but Watkins probably has the most potential

lol that's four if you said to start I only need 3!!

Need a little help with my flex spot. 

Joe Mixon vs Houston

Kerwynn Williams vs Indy

Allen Hurns vs Tenn

I think Williams has a nice matchup, but how they split up carries is still unknown.

Mixon didn't look good last week, but it's only one game, and the whole team looked bad.

Hurns I think is boom or bust, he's relying on Bortles, and if they get a lead it's the Fournette show.

Leaning towards Mixon, just because I don't want him on my bench when he does have a breakout game, but Williams is intriguing this week. Thoughts?

8 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Really? I actually wasn't even really considering Tyrell, the two guys I was leaning toward was Brown and Jacquizz...love the match-up for Brown and I'd expect Jacquizz to get 20 or so touches....it's Standard scoring. 

Any reason why Tyrell is a definite for you? Is Miami's secondary that bad?

I think his matchup is plenty good and he is much more talented than Brown and Jacquizz. Rodgers has been a journeyman backup his whole career. Freeman and Coleman averaged 3 and 2 ypc vs Chicago last week and even if its 1 game I wouldn't assume Rodgers is going to kill it. Brown has JJ Nelson and Fitzgerald to contend with targets as well. 

4 hours ago, N4L said:

Pick two:

Dez vs denver

Emmanuel Sanders vs dallas

Tyrell Williams vs Mia 

Rishard mathews vs Jax 

Devante Adams vs atl

Pick three 

Cohen vs tampa

Lamar Miller vs cincy

Ajayi vs lac

Rawls vs sf

Thanks!

Sanders and Tyrell

Cohen, Miller and Ajayi although i just don't know Houston wants to use Miler that much

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

1/2 PPR as well as extra points for 300/400yd passing games and 40+yd TD.

Cam vs Buffalo or Rivers vs Miami?

Flex: Jarvis Landry ,Cohen, Blount, Powell or even Ertz?

Thanks

I like Rivers more. 

That's tough. I'd say no to Blount and Powell. KC Shut down Gronk so maybe Ertz struggles too. I think Landry is safe but Cohen has more upside. Depends on what you need.

I would roll with Landry

36 minutes ago, KJtheWicked said:

Need a little help with my flex spot. 

Joe Mixon vs Houston

Kerwynn Williams vs Indy

Allen Hurns vs Tenn

I think Williams has a nice matchup, but how they split up carries is still unknown.

Mixon didn't look good last week, but it's only one game, and the whole team looked bad.

Hurns I think is boom or bust, he's relying on Bortles, and if they get a lead it's the Fournette show.

Leaning towards Mixon, just because I don't want him on my bench when he does have a breakout game, but Williams is intriguing this week. Thoughts?

No to Hurns. I just don't think we throw enough for him to be a viable option. A-Rob got hurt in the 1st quarter and Hurns still only got 4 points. The game wasn't out of hand until later either. Mixon's involvement in last week's game was bad but so was the game itself. I think Kerwynn is risky but he is a better option because his touches are more guaranteed. Unfortunately you might have to wait for Mixon to have a big game on your bench before you start him

Joe Mixon v Texans 

Buck Allen v Browns

Jamaal Charles v Cowboys

Thomas Rawls v Niners

Chris Carson v Niners

Doug Baldwin v Niners

Golden Tate v Giants

Randall Cobb v Falcons

Tedd Ginn v Pats

Jimmy Graham v Niners

Austin Hooper v Packers

Need 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and one RB/WR/TE in a non PPR league with 16 teams.

I'm leaning Buck Allen and one of the Seattle RBs. Not sure which Seahawk RB I should start. Maybe even start both? Or should Mixon be involved? I'm pretty unlikely to start Jamaal Charles.

WR starters Baldwin and Tate seems a no brainer

TE I probably stick Jimmy Graham. Hooper had great stats last week but it was 2 big catches.

So that leaves the flex. Choice is surely either Randall Cobb or a 3rd RB.

My gut feeling is

RB: Allen, Rawls, Carson

WR: Baldwin, Tate

TE: Graham

But if we can predict which Seattle RB will play more then maybe drop one of them for Joe Mixon or Randall Cobb? 

Archived