Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

Pick two receivers and a flex (.5 PPR)

Dez Bryant @ DEN

Chris Hogan @ NO

Martavis Bryant VS MIN

Cooper Kupp VS WAS

Chris Carson VS SF

Right now I have Dez, Martavis, and Hogan in. I think Kupp is going to have a big game but can't decide if he is worth benching Dez or Martavis for. Any help is much appreciated. 

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Pick 2 WRs an a Flex: Non-PPR

Terrelle Pryor @ LAR

Martavis Bryant vs Minn

Larry Fitzgerald @ Indy

Tyrell Williams vs Mia

Tarik Cohen @ TB

Cooper Kupp vs Wash

Kerwyn vs Indy

(Already starting Murray and Zeke in my RB 1 & 2 spots)

Need a RB and a Flex, also Non-PPR

Mike Gillislee vs New Orleans

Jonathan Stewart vs Buffalo

Buck Allen vs Cleveland

Larry Fitzgerald vs Indy

Adam Thielen vs Pitt

(Starting Murray, Jordy and M. Thomas also)

@Re-Drew-Vinated

@TheMonarch1110

@bigbadbuff23835

@AirMcNair

@AP_allday2869

@Slappy Mc

I say risk it on Cohen if you have the chance. I really like Thielen and Diggs both this year and last week was pretty awesome to see them both get so much work.

And regarding my Ginn/Davis/Maclin question:

Plus for Davis- usually Titans and Jags have a decent back and forth and have had a shootout the last 2 years at least once, I believe.
Maclin- The Browns
Ginn scares me. He could be facing the same NE D from last Thursday or Bill could've made some adjustments and just come out firing. Plus I'm afraid he's a bit of almost an all or nothing type and Brees spreads it out so much.

13 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So why Stewart over Gill?

What I saw from Panthers was that they are going to be a potent offense. The addition of McCaffrey actually helps Stewart IMO. Fresh legs. I like Gill in his match-up against the hapless Saints defense too.

I think it was just a gut/personal preference.

Kinda in a dilemma.

QB - Carson Wentz vs KC

QB - Jameis Winston vs CHI

I know you guys are thinking Winston right away, but he has Mike Evans and I don't know if I want to start Winston because of that. I do have Jeffery at WR for me so there is a double up on points essentially. 

Thanks in advance. 

34 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

Kinda in a dilemma.

QB - Carson Wentz vs KC

QB - Jameis Winston vs CHI

I know you guys are thinking Winston right away, but he has Mike Evans and I don't know if I want to start Winston because of that. I do have Jeffery at WR for me so there is a double up on points essentially. 

Thanks in advance. 

Just start Winston. That is a silly reason. I know it kind of sucks, but why would you bench your player because of who they are playing?

Need some WR/Flex spot help this week, pick 2:

.5 PPR

WR- Terrelle Pryor @LAR

WR- Larry Fitzgerald @IND

WR- Tyreek Hill vsPHI

At this point I am leaning towards Hill as one of my two but torn between Pryor and Fitz. Fitz has the easier matchup but will the Cardinals get up early like the Rams did and not have much need for throwing the ball?

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sanders and Tyrell

Cohen, Miller and Ajayi although i just don't know Houston wants to use Miler that much

Thanks! I feel the same way about Miller although the ravens did have success on the ground last week against cincy and it would make sense to have a steady dose of the run game to protect their rookie qb. Really on the fence about that one because I do think Rawls steps in immediately as the starter.

53 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Need some WR/Flex spot help this week, pick 2:

.5 PPR

WR- Terrelle Pryor @LAR

WR- Larry Fitzgerald @IND

WR- Tyreek Hill vsPHI

At this point I am leaning towards Hill as one of my two but torn between Pryor and Fitz. Fitz has the easier matchup but will the Cardinals get up early like the Rams did and not have much need for throwing the ball?

Is hill healthy? Haven't looked into it at all. 

I would probably go Pryor and hill assuming he's healthy because I don't trust Carson Palmer to find Fitz and I think Pryor and cousins will clean it up some this week. They were close to connecting on a lot of plays last week and cousins had a poor game. It really comes down to, who has the better chance of getting into the endzone?

Just my .02 

3 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Should I start the Texans DST tonight or try another option? 

Looking at who's available, I see the Bucs, Chargers, and Bengals as possible plays this week. Maybe the Steelers too but I want to pretend to have confidence in the Vikings. 

Bucs might not be a bad play. I can see Glennon having a hard time on the road against his old team

Archived