Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

6 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I was weary of Gillislee because of the Pats committee style but he's good and seems to me he's got the defined position when inside the 20. Also, it's the Saints defense so that's a plus. That would be my pick. 

Do you think Howard will be a bust this year?  Should I start to try to deal him?  The Bears are so bad and Glennon is so bad he will faced stacked boxes all game.  

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Do you think Howard will be a bust this year?  Should I start to try to deal him?  The Bears are so bad and Glennon is so bad he will faced stacked boxes all game.  

Hard to tell. I mean he was like second in yardage last year so the talent is there.  Cohen seems to be a hot topic so that may cut into his value. I wouldn't try and deal just yet. I try not to make any hasty decisions after a week or two. 

6 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Lookin like Bradford won't be playing. Gonna be ugly but I have the other options are 

Goff

Flacco

Cutler

Glennon

Semien

EWWWWW.

I'm leaning Goff...

I would play Cutler. Yes, he's a gunslinger so you can almost guarantee a pick or two but he has weapons to work with and a running game that should keep the defense honest.

I'll post this here as well if anyone has any opinions. Well I'm really unsure of Jordan Howard who was supposed to be my one solid every week starter at RB. I'm not sure if he is hurt I mean I know he's hurt but if he'll still play or if it's worth it or not so I have him penciled in at FLEX I moved Cohen to RB with Dalvin Cook but now I have many okay options at FLEX what should I do?

Howard still vs PIT

Chris Carson @ TEN

Mixon @ GB

JStew vs NO

Corey Davis vs SEA

Chris Hogan vs HOU

Tyrell Williams vs KC

So a ton of options but no one I am super confident with. 

Its PPR

Also I'm not married to Cohen starting if you feel really good about two options (1 obviously being a RB).

Archived