Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

Standard NFL.com non-PPR league. 

I got Elliot and Cook at RB. I'm trying to work out what to do with my 2 WR spots and my flex. I have the 3 below WR's. But I can also put D Henry in at flex! 

Jordy Nelson

Brandon Cooks

Tyreek Hill

2 WR's and flex?

5 minutes ago, WittWareTNew said:

I'm in a PPR league and due to the Sam Bradford injury (could affect Minnesota's running game) I can't decide if I should start Dalvin Cook or Mike Gillislee. Who should I start?

I would be starting Gillislee regardless 

35 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thanks! Another one, it seems like Murray is playing.

Would you start Henry over Fitzgerald or JJ Nelson?  Also non-ppr? 

I like Gillislee and J-Stew but need a flex

I would go with Henry as the safe choice. If you wanna risk/reward player choose one of the receivers. 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

He would've probably been my last choice.  Any insight into your decision would be appreciated.

I really like Tyrell Williams. Listen Rivers is good and he is going to throw it. SD is gonna be playing from behind and Allen is gonna draw Peters. 

I don't trust any Colt until Luck is fully healthy. Chasing points in the Pats backfield is always a dangerous game because you never know who is getting featured from game to game. To me Williams has the highest floor 

Pick 3 RB PPR

Howard at GB

Cohen at GB

Cook vs DET

Carson vs IND

Mixon at CLE

I will likely flex one considering I seem to have a very favourable week at RB but at WR I've started Pryor each week and I'm considering benching him for Chris Hogan (Beckham and Keenan Allen are my other starters at WR) would this be something to consider (PPR)?

Also my weekly Stafford or Prescott debate in which I've chosen wrong each week haha. 

Archived