Matthew Stafford vs ARI

@xlfrosti

@MemphisEagles

@MightyMouse07

@djw4bucs

@Duffman57

@SeanTayorsaPIMP

@dtait93

Tough choices here. I think I'd actually go with Perkins vs Dallas since he is the featured back and Dallas has an awful, awful defense. Mixon tempts me as well but Balt seems to be pretty stout in the run defense. Stewart would be a safe play with not much upside and Gillislee is tough to predict because who knows what gameplan Belichick has for them. Boy, those are some tough choices there...

As for QB, I'd lean towards Stafford since I think the Giants Defense could be top 3 in the whole league if not #1. Week 1 is so tough to predict. Hopefully some other fans of different teams can shed some better light than me. Good luck!

20 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Need some help. 

Pick 1 RB:

Mike Gillislee vs KC(Thursday)

Joe Mixon vs Baltimore 

Paul Perkins vs Dallas

Jonathan Stewart vs SF

Pick 1 QB:

Dak Prescott vs NYG

Matthew Stafford vs ARI

@xlfrosti

@MemphisEagles

@MightyMouse07

@djw4bucs

@Duffman57

@SeanTayorsaPIMP

@dtait93

I think id go with JStew honestly. I think the game script will have him getting touches as they will be leading against SF. 

Id also go with Stafford. He just got a big contract and is playing at home. I could see a 3TD 2INT game for him.

39 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not Coleman, too risky. I would roll with Diggs until we know what Mixon's roll is. I think it is more risky of the rookies so far but his potential is there

For the Record, it's Tevin, not Corey Coleman.  This is for my flex spot.  I don't think that changed what you said, but I just realized there was 2 options there...lol

34 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Need some help. 

Pick 1 RB:

Joe Mixon vs Baltimore 

Paul Perkins vs Dallas

Jonathan Stewart vs SF

Pick 1 QB:

Dak Prescott vs NYG

Matthew Stafford vs ARI

@xlfrosti

@MemphisEagles

@MightyMouse07

@djw4bucs

@Duffman57

@SeanTayorsaPIMP

@dtait93

To be honest, I don't really love any of your options. Don't think one is necessarily better than the next.  All RB's are either in huge RBBC backfields, with roles yet to be defined, or have absolutely MISERABLE OL's (ehhhem, Giants), and some have both...lol (that would be you Mr. Mixon).  I'd probably go with Gillislee as he's the "safe" choice, with a good OL and a BB running game that should be solid, but if you want to go with big upside, then Joe Mixon is your guy, as there's definitely a chance they give him the lead role in this, and let him run with it.

Everyone is trashing the 49er D, but I'm all about it.  They're finally putting a good DL back together with a great LB group, and they're going to be real tough to run against. The front of Armstead-(Earl Mitchell? IDC who their NT is TBH)-Buckner-Thomas is going to be REALLY good, and the Bowman/Foster combo is going to be absolutely deadly.  So I'd stay away from them, especially in a split backfield with the 8th overall pick from last year.

As for the QB, toss a coin, see what one it lands on.  I'd probably give a slight edge to Stafford as the Cards pass rush/DL isn't what it used to be, and isn't better than the Giants, but with Decker (his LT) out and the OL looking suspect, that's a tough call to make.  Again, if you want safe, I think there's always a case to be made that you go with the guy who won't be under a lot of pressure, and that's Dak.  If you want to go more boom or bust, it's Stafford.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Need some help. 

Pick 1 RB:

Joe Mixon vs Baltimore 

Paul Perkins vs Dallas

Jonathan Stewart vs SF

Pick 1 QB:

Dak Prescott vs NYG

Matthew Stafford vs ARI

@xlfrosti

@MemphisEagles

@MightyMouse07

@djw4bucs

@Duffman57

@SeanTayorsaPIMP

@dtait93

I'd Stewart and Dak, Stewart has the best matchup this week, if NYG weren't facing dallas i would pick Perkins though, and the 2nd one if really close for me but i like Dak over Stafford, because of EE being out and i expect Dak to run the show.  

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Non PPR league, extra points given for long td's, 100 / 150 / 200 yard performances

Kareem Hunt vs Paul Perkins 

Corey Coleman vs Allen Robinson vs Robby Anderson vs Marquise Goodwin vs Perkins / Hunt? 

Rivers vs Mariota (4pt passing td, 6 pt rushing tds, extra points for long td, 300+ yards)

Hunt over Perkins no question. Hunt has a much better skill set and better OL

Not gonna lie, i had to look up who Robby Anderson was. Once i saw he was a Jet that made me realize why

I would say no to Goodwin, I'm not starting any Buffalo WRs with Tyrod even healthy from concussion and again i don't like Perkins even though i own him in 1 league

For me it is definitely Coleman or Robinson. Robinson has proven more and is easily the #1 read. Bortles knows his best year was when Robinson was killing it. I like Coleman a lot but rookie QB against a savvy division rival. I simply think Robinson is better than Coleman and the Texans secondary isn't like Denver's where you avoid at all cost

Marietta easily for reasons i mentioned above. Avoid Denver plus Rivers 2 games vs Denver last year were awful

3 hours ago, Duffman57 said:

For the Record, it's Tevin, not Corey Coleman.  This is for my flex spot.  I don't think that changed what you said, but I just realized there was 2 options there...lol

To be honest, I don't really love any of your options. Don't think one is necessarily better than the next.  All RB's are either in huge RBBC backfields, with roles yet to be defined, or have absolutely MISERABLE OL's (ehhhem, Giants), and some have both...lol (that would be you Mr. Mixon).  I'd probably go with Gillislee as he's the "safe" choice, with a good OL and a BB running game that should be solid, but if you want to go with big upside, then Joe Mixon is your guy, as there's definitely a chance they give him the lead role in this, and let him run with it.

Everyone is trashing the 49er D, but I'm all about it.  They're finally putting a good DL back together with a great LB group, and they're going to be real tough to run against. The front of Armstead-(Earl Mitchell? IDC who their NT is TBH)-Buckner-Thomas is going to be REALLY good, and the Bowman/Foster combo is going to be absolutely deadly.  So I'd stay away from them, especially in a split backfield with the 8th overall pick from last year.

As for the QB, toss a coin, see what one it lands on.  I'd probably give a slight edge to Stafford as the Cards pass rush/DL isn't what it used to be, and isn't better than the Giants, but with Decker (his LT) out and the OL looking suspect, that's a tough call to make.  Again, if you want safe, I think there's always a case to be made that you go with the guy who won't be under a lot of pressure, and that's Dak.  If you want to go more boom or bust, it's Stafford.

I'm definitely aware the options aren't good, thats why i asked lol. Surprised so many are saying J-Stew or even Perkins. The Giants OL is so awful I'm not sure he can get 3.5 ypc and I figured Caff would be heavily involved. I do feel like Gill is somehow safest but it sucks he plays on Thursday. For me i thought i came down Mixon or Gill. The QBs are so tough though because Detroit doesn't seem to want to air it out like they used to but Dak goes up against a defense that held him to 10 and 7 points which combined for his weekly average

1 hour ago, Eric dunn said:

Who should i start in my flex this week? PPR League.

Options:
CJ Anderson vs LAC
Darren Mcfadden vs NYG
Jamison Crowder vs PHI
Allen Robinson vs HOU
Devante Parker vs TB
Mike Gillislee vs KC

Crowder then Robinson close second. 

Archived