Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

7 hours ago, TheMonarch1110 said:
15 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

.5 PPR have a 2Flex/TE question. Need 3 of the 4. Starting RB are Gurley/Fournett. Thanks!!

TE Gronk vs ATL

Ertz vs Was

Freeman vs NE

McKinnon vs Bal

Struggling with benching Ertz who destroys Washington Everytime he plays them even for the hot handed McKinnon??

No. Bench McKinnon. Start the studs. Are you in a 4 team league?

No ended up being a 8 team money league. One person no showed last minute so I had to make it 8. I had the Hook 8/9.

Freeman/AJ. Green

Gurley/Gronk

Fournett (Everyone was hesitant because of the Ankle Injury)

Just posted this on Key's thread but I'll ask here anyways in case it gets lost in the mix..

Standard league scoring...need help replacing Diggs this week and here are my options

Mohamed Sanu @ NE

Cooper Kupp vs. Ari

Robert Woods vs. Ari

Eric Decker @ Cle

Devin Funchess @ Chi

Thanks in advance!

19 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Just posted this on Key's thread but I'll ask here anyways in case it gets lost in the mix..

Standard league scoring...need help replacing Diggs this week and here are my options

Mohamed Sanu @ NE

Cooper Kupp vs. Ari

Robert Woods vs. Ari

Eric Decker @ Cle

Devin Funchess @ Chi

Thanks in advance!

I'd go with Funchess. 

Who would you start at the flex? Tevin Coleman, Derrick Henry, or Orleans Darkwa? 

Cheers!

4 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

I'd go with Funchess. 

Who would you start at the flex? Tevin Coleman, Derrick Henry, or Orleans Darkwa? 

Cheers!

I'd probably go Coleman...as always the Patriots will try and take the opposing teams best player(s) out of the game (Julio and Freeman) giving Coleman a lot more of an opportunity. He's had very good-solid weeks his last 4 games and if fantasy scoring was a thing in the Superbowl he would have gotten you 10 against the Pats last year--and the Pats defense is worse this year (22nd vs the run, 32nd against the pass, and 29th against RB's in fantasy), plus I see that game being a shootout. The Browns have a better rushing defense than people think, only allowing 3 YPC and 84 yds/gm, which will force Mariota to air it out a bit more and I'd want to see Henry do well as the feature back for a full 60 minutes before I trust him (who knows if Murray will play?). Darkwa is up against Seattle so I'd bench him.

I see the arguement for Henry given how much Tennessee likes to run the ball and how good the o-line is, but I think Coleman is just made for that flex spot.

In need of QB help for a week:

Goff (ARZ) vs. Beathard (DAL) vs. Hundley (NO) (Rodgers Out, Watson Bye week)

Need a TE flex combo here 1 pt. PPR:

Rudolph (Ravens terrible against TE's/Diggs out) vs. Engram (high usage rate/playing SEA) vs. Hogan (Coming off injury playing Falcons)

Do I go with a two TE combo or who do I start at TE and keep Hogan in the flex?

Standard League 

I currently have K. Allen, D. Adams, J. Docston and S. Sheppard and I have to start 3 WR every week. I am 6-1 and currently need a WR3 to fill. I am also Zeke owner. I currently have 3 (DJ, Crow, Sheppard) out of my 4 bench spots filled, should I:

• Grab a random (like Maclin) to fill this week bye?

• Grab McFadden? or A. Morris?

• Grab Corey Davis?

1 hour ago, pengu said:

Standard League 

I currently have K. Allen, D. Adams, J. Docston and S. Sheppard and I have to start 3 WR every week. I am 6-1 and currently need a WR3 to fill. I am also Zeke owner. I currently have 3 (DJ, Crow, Sheppard) out of my 4 bench spots filled, should I:

• Grab a random (like Maclin) to fill this week bye?

• Grab McFadden? or A. Morris?

• Grab Corey Davis?

Grab Corey Davis, drop that bum Crowell and grab Maclin or one of the Cowboys RBs.

Archived