Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

Is it crazy to bench Jordan Howard versus the Eagles this week? Kamara has one HB spot and Gronk has my TE spot. So Howard could either be my second HB or a flex.

But I got Perine vs the Giants and Abdullah vs Minnesota, and then I got Evan Engram vs the Skins.

Half ppr

Am I crazy to bench Dak Prescott vs the Chargers for Case Keenum vs the Lions? If I could get Tyrod Taylor vs KC would that be better? I'm in a 6 way tie for the last 3 spots in the playoffs

Also need to start 1 in a non-ppt league:

Joe Mixon vs Cleveland(struggled with 5 last time he played CLEV)

Demarco Murray vs Indy(scored 14 last time he played Indy)

Matt Forte vs Carolina

Jamal Williams @ Pittsburgh

4 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

Is it crazy to bench Jordan Howard versus the Eagles this week? Kamara has one HB spot and Gronk has my TE spot. So Howard could either be my second HB or a flex.

But I got Perine vs the Giants and Abdullah vs Minnesota, and then I got Evan Engram vs the Skins.

Half ppr

I personally wouldn't bench Howard for either of those options. If you really don't want to start Howard, Perine would be the way to go but Howard is currently RB10, at least in my .5PPR league. He should be fine. After that, I would lean Engram against the Skins for the flex spot. I think he has a bounce back week.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Am I crazy to bench Dak Prescott vs the Chargers for Case Keenum vs the Lions? If I could get Tyrod Taylor vs KC would that be better? I'm in a 6 way tie for the last 3 spots in the playoffs

Also need to start 1 in a non-ppt league:

Joe Mixon vs Cleveland(struggled with 5 last time he played CLEV)

Demarco Murray vs Indy(scored 14 last time he played Indy)

Matt Forte vs Carolina

Jamal Williams @ Pittsburgh

Not crazy at all to bench Dak for Keenum this week. Chargers defense has been tough and if Smith is out for the Cowboys, I don't see how the OL holds up against the Chargers pass rush.

I think Murray or Williams would be your best bet for the RBs and would probably lean Murray. If Montgomery is ruled out again, I would maybe plug Williams in because he will be a lock for 20+ touches but if Montgomery is back, can't trust him.

HUGE week for my fantasy league. Prize money is $2,000 and there's 5 teams at 5-6 battling for 3 playoff spots. Please let me know what you're thinking.

Kirk Cousins, Shady, Doug Baldwin, Gronk and Dez Bryant are locked in my line up.

Pick 2 of 3:

S. Perine vs NYG

D. Freeman vs Bucs

D. Lewis vs Dolphins

If Freeman sits it makes the decision easy, but if he starts, which 3??

Just like everyone else. This week is a huge week for me also, sitting at 7-4 and 4th in playoffs I face the #1 team at 8-4 this week and the #3 team next week at 7-4

I know who my QB, Kicker, WR and Defense will be, but my 1 RB and Flex is up in the air to what I'm thinking. 

RB - C.J Anderson @ Oak

FLEX - Jerick McKinnon @DET

BENCH

RB - Isaiah Crowell @CIN

RB - Ameer Abdullah  vs MIN

WR - Davante Adams @PIT

WR - Golden Tate vs MIN

WR - Sammy Watkins vs NO

Thanks in Advance. 

24 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

HUGE week for my fantasy league. Prize money is $2,000 and there's 5 teams at 5-6 battling for 3 playoff spots. Please let me know what you're thinking.

Kirk Cousins, Shady, Doug Baldwin, Gronk and Dez Bryant are locked in my line up.

Pick 2 of 3:

S. Perine vs NYG

D. Freeman vs Bucs

D. Lewis vs Dolphins

If Freeman sits it makes the decision easy, but if he starts, which 3??

If Freeman plays, he is a lock to start. After that, its a tough call. Is your league PPR or standard? If it's PPR, be tempted with Lewis but I think given that Perine is all Washington has left, you've got to roll with Perine regardless.

20 minutes ago, xlfrosti said:

Just like everyone else. This week is a huge week for me also, sitting at 7-4 and 4th in playoffs I face the #1 team at 8-4 this week and the #3 team next week at 7-4

I know who my QB, Kicker, WR and Defense will be, but my 1 RB and Flex is up in the air to what I'm thinking. 

RB - C.J Anderson @ Oak

FLEX - Jerick McKinnon @DET

BENCH

RB - Isaiah Crowell @CIN

RB - Ameer Abdullah  vs MIN

WR - Davante Adams @PIT

WR - Golden Tate vs MIN

WR - Sammy Watkins vs NO

Thanks in Advance. 

I say McKinnon is locked in for you and after that, it's between Adams/Tate/Watkins. I think Adams is ruled out because of how Pittsburgh's defense has been playing. Tate might be the "safest" play because he is a part of that offense, but Minnesota did limit him to 3 catches for 29 yards in the week 4 matchup. Watkins is a risky play because he hasn't produced outside of 1 game really. But he did catch a TD in weeks 9 and 10 and with Woods out, Watkins should figure to see a few more targets. I would lean towards Watkins personally because of the upside.

Big money league is down to pretty much 5 teams competing at this point as it is a point based league. I need some serious help in setting my lineup this week and moving forward.  Do you guys usually play based off of projections or more off of matchup?  

Please set the lineup as you would if it were your team. League is PPR. Gotta do 2 RB/ 2 WR or 1 RB/ 3 WR.

Wentz (locked)

Gurley, D. Murray, Forte, James White

Baldwin, Hilton, Crabtree, Crowder 

Ertz, Graham 

THANK YOU FOR ANY INPUT and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Big money league is down to pretty much 5 teams competing at this point as it is a point based league. I need some serious help in setting my lineup this week and moving forward.  Do you guys usually play based off of projections or more off of matchup?  

Please set the lineup as you would if it were your team. League is PPR. Gotta do 2 RB/ 2 WR or 1 RB/ 3 WR.

Wentz (locked)

Gurley, D. Murray, Forte, James White

Baldwin, Hilton, Crabtree, Crowder 

Ertz, Graham 

THANK YOU FOR ANY INPUT and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. 

I would say Gurley, Baldwin, Crabtree, Crowder. If you can play both TEs, do that and drop Crabtree from starting lineup 

Archived