Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

On 11/23/2017 at 7:46 PM, Groink said:

Wow.  Engram couldn't catch a cold right now.

I sat him this week (helps that I have him and Ertz)....I really don't like when he has to play without Shepherd taking some of the pressure away from him. So long as Shepherd is out, he'll probably remain on my bench 

Need a win this week. Who do I start in my second WR spot?  No ppr standard scoring 

Devin Funchess @ NYJ

Michael Crabtree vs DEN

DeVante Parker @ NE

With Oakland going against Denver, I’m kind of more torn between Parker and Funchess. Parker has the best matchup, but isn’t the #1 guy right now and has a lot of competition for targets. Funchess doesn’t have an awful matchup, but he also has some competition for targets with Olsen coming back. 

On 11/24/2017 at 12:32 PM, BillSabre said:

PPR...... Pick 2 

Baldwin @ 49ers

Hilton vs Titans

Crabtree vs Broncos

D. Murray @ Colts 

also aside from the 2....Graham or Ertz????? 

I would say definitely not Crabtree. And definitely start Baldwin. Murray and Hilton have both been hit or miss this year so it’s kind of a toss up between those two. If I had to choose, I’d take Murray because he’s more than likely going to have more opportunities to score. 

Graham or Ertz is a nice problem to have. Both are pretty good options. I think I would probably go with Ertz because I think he should bounce back from his injury and has been very consistent before that. Also, Graham was more recently on the injury report so the Seahawks might shy away from him if they get up on the 49ers and don’t end up needing him. 

1 hour ago, RAVINGMADD said:

Need a win this week. Who do I start in my second WR spot?  No ppr standard scoring 

Devin Funchess @ NYJ

Michael Crabtree vs DEN

DeVante Parker @ NE

With Oakland going against Denver, I’m kind of more torn between Parker and Funchess. Parker has the best matchup, but isn’t the #1 guy right now and has a lot of competition for targets. Funchess doesn’t have an awful matchup, but he also has some competition for targets with Olsen coming back. 

I like Funchess personally. He is the #1 option and that offense is rolling a bit.

5 hours ago, RAVINGMADD said:

Devin Funchess @ NYJ

Michael Crabtree vs DEN

DeVante Parker @ NE

Funchess should be the guy. Olsen is going to be on a snap count and actually might help open things for Funchess

Ok so next week the winner of me and my buddy go to the playoffs. Do I start Russell Wilson vs Eagles or Philip Rivers vs Browns? Been riding Wilson all year on a 6 game win streak but Rivers just came off a big game and has a better matchup. No clue who to play. I'm leaning Rivers. Brain says Rivers but gut is in me Wilson

Go with what brought me to the dance or ride the hot hand off with a bad opponent?

Who to start?  I have two WR slots and 1 Flex to fill.  Full point PPR

A Brown vs CIN

B Cook vs BUF

A Green vs PIT

T Hill vs NYJ

D Parker vs DEN

J Gordon vs LAC

I am going to start A Brown.  I was thinking about sitting Green this week and starting Cook and possibly Hill at flex.  Want to start Gordon, but feel like that is too much to ask.  Any thoughts?   Also, I have Gurley at one RB position, but can't decide between D Lewis, Woodhead or Ajayi at the other spot.  Thinking Lewis. 

2 hours ago, UnitedInOrgange said:

Who to start?  I have two WR slots and 1 Flex to fill.  Full point PPR

A Brown vs CIN

B Cook vs BUF

A Green vs PIT

T Hill vs NYJ

D Parker vs DEN

J Gordon vs LAC

I am going to start A Brown.  I was thinking about sitting Green this week and starting Cook and possibly Hill at flex.  Want to start Gordon, but feel like that is too much to ask.  Any thoughts?   Also, I have Gurley at one RB position, but can't decide between D Lewis, Woodhead or Ajayi at the other spot.  Thinking Lewis. 

I would say Brown, Cook, Green. Hard to trust Gordon in first game back and Parker and Hill both are hard to roll with given the QBs and just offenses in general for their teams last week. Yes, AJ has a tough matchup but you have to figure Cincy is going to be throwing a lot and Green will see most targets.

EDIT: Also, I would have Lewis be your RB2

Archived