JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Standard scoring - pick 1: 

Kareem Hunt vs Oak

or

Tevin Coleman vs NO

or

Derrick Henry @ Ari

Honestly leaning Coleman with Henry as a long shot, Hunt has been straight garbage.

I think I'd roll the dice with Hunt given your choices

2 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Standard scoring - pick 1: 

Kareem Hunt vs Oak

or

Tevin Coleman vs NO

or

Derrick Henry @ Ari

Honestly leaning Coleman with Henry as a long shot, Hunt has been straight garbage.

I say Hunt. He has been bad, but he is going to see the most touches amongst those. Coleman took a backseat to Freeman last week with him being back and is more of a PPR threat than standard scoring. Derrick Henry is hard to trust with how the Titans have been utilizing both him and Murray in the backfield.

I'm split on who to start this week between Tevin Coleman and Jamaal Wiliams....My gut is telling me to role with Coleman. Just feel like he has more of a defined role. And while Williams has been a monster the past 3 weeks, i worry that Jones is going to eat away at his carries. But all the rankings i look at from the "experts" have Williams significantly higher than Tevin. Ahhhhh I have no idea!

35 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I'm split on who to start this week between Tevin Coleman and Jamaal Wiliams....My gut is telling me to role with Coleman. Just feel like he has more of a defined role. And while Williams has been a monster the past 3 weeks, i worry that Jones is going to eat away at his carries. But all the rankings i look at from the "experts" have Williams significantly higher than Tevin. Ahhhhh I have no idea!

I say Williams. Even with Jones back last week, Williams saw 23 touches to Jones' 1. Granted, Jones' lone touch turned into the game winning run and I imagine he will take some work from Williams, but not enough to knock Williams below Coleman.  If your league is PPR, Coleman becomes slightly more enticing but Coleman hasn't seen more than 4 receptions in a game all season and no more than 1 reception since week 6 until last week when he had 3 receptions. Coleman only saw 11 touches last week in Freeman's first game back, which is going to continue to be the trend based on what Coleman did before Freeman's concussion. His highest touch total of the season when Freeman plays is 15 but sees usually around 10-12 with Freeman in the lineup.

2 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

In the final game of the season this week.

At receiver who would you start?

Josh Gordon, Cle

or

Tyreek Hill, Kc

Gordon is enticing, but you have to go Hill here. Hill has 20 catches on 27 targets for 294 yards in the last three weeks AND he's playing against one of the worst secondaries (I'm a Raider fan ) who he already put up 125 with a TD back in week 7. I'd start Hill with confidence he'll get at least 9-10 pts with pretty good TD potential

I can see A LOT of people having that same Josh Gordon start/sit question this year though

Archived