Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

56 minutes ago, fattlipp said:

am I crazy  -  thinking of sitting Hilton and Cobb and starting M.Bryant, C.Hogan and S.Watkins.

0.5 pt ppr

Go Cobb over Watkins.  I'd sit Hilton until you see what the Colts QB can do.  Is Brissett going to play?  Bryant seems like a no brainer play to me.  Hogan is a wild card but in PPR he's probably a good bet.  

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

With Ajayi not playing I need a replacement, slim pickings...

Derrick Henry vs Oakland
Alvin Kamara vs Minnesota
Samaje Perine vs Philly 

or drop one of them for....

Mike Tolbert vs Jets
Chris Thompson vs Eagles
CJ Prosise vs Packers 

or trade Derrick Henry to the DeMarco owner for Eddie Lacy. 

I'd probably go with Henry v Oakland. You know he's not going to get a ton of carries, but he'll probably get like 10 and he can be effective against Oakland. 

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

I have another one

Doyle vs Rams or Witten vs Giants? I'm leaning towards Witten. Am I overthinking it? Not confident in the Colts moving the ball vs the Rams with Tolzien as QB.

Is there nothing better on the wire? Because yeah...yuck. I think i'll probably go Doyle still...what little the Colts do the move the ball will likely be underneath. Not seeing Tolzien hit Hilton for that big 60 yard score. Witten just isn't a focal point of the Cowboys offense any more and is asked to block a ton

Who should I start at FLEX? (standard non-PPR)

Joe Mixon vs Baltimore: Most talented/highest drafted fantasy player of the options, but may be in for a timeshare and uncertain workload against tough Ravens run D in week 1.

Mike Gillislee vs Kansas City: Playing a tough defense (is their run D good? I don't know) and uncertain role, but Pats should always score TDs and maybe Belicheck uses Gill at the goal-line.

Eric Decker vs Oakland: I don't know anything about Oakland pass D, Decker is a good WR but uncertain coming off a lost year on a new team.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Is there nothing better on the wire? Because yeah...yuck. I think i'll probably go Doyle still...what little the Colts do the move the ball will likely be underneath. Not seeing Tolzien hit Hilton for that big 60 yard score. Witten just isn't a focal point of the Cowboys offense any more and is asked to block a ton

in our 12 team league nah.  Ertz was the guy I was targeting and this dude took him in front of me. Crazy part is that he has Gronk as well.  I tried trading for Ertz yesterday but he didn't want to trade him yet. Best TE on the waiver wire in our league is probably Zach Miller or Charles Clay so yeah.

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

in our 12 team league nah.  Ertz was the guy I was targeting and this dude took him in front of me. Crazy part is that he has Gronk as well.  I tried trading for Ertz yesterday but he didn't want to trade him yet. Best TE on the waiver wire in our league is probably Zach Miller or Charles Clay so yeah.

I may take Clay over Witten or Doyle at this point. Tyrod doesn't have a ton of experience to throw the football to at the wide receiver spot, and they are playing the Jets at home, so the matchup isn't awful. 

Have some pretty good options in my first league. But some input would be great.

Who should i start in the FLEX this week of this group:

Kareem Hunt vs NE - Tough match up for a rookie in his first game that the Chiefs may be playing catch up.
TY Hilton vs LAR - Scott Tolzien, smh.
Stefon Diggs vs NO - Was so inconsistent last year, and on a run first team most likely. But a plus match up.
Bilal Powell vs BUF- Forte could steal some carries, plus NYJ offense is just dreadful. 
Joe Mixon vs BAL- Questionable role, plus a tough match up against a strong run D. 

Im leaning either Stefon Diggs or Kareem Hunt. (just because i know the volume should be there) Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Eric dunn said:

Have some pretty good options in my first league. But some input would be great.

Who should i start in the FLEX this week of this group:

Kareem Hunt vs NE - Tough match up for a rookie in his first game that the Chiefs may be playing catch up.
TY Hilton vs LAR - Scott Tolzien, smh.
Stefon Diggs vs NO - Was so inconsistent last year, and on a run first team most likely. But a plus match up.
Bilal Powell vs BUF- Forte could steal some carries, plus NYJ offense is just dreadful. 
Joe Mixon vs BAL- Questionable role, plus a tough match up against a strong run D. 

Im leaning either Stefon Diggs or Kareem Hunt. (just because i know the volume should be there) Thoughts?

It's Diggs or Hunt...I'd lean towards Diggs if it's PPR or .5 ppr

2 hours ago, dtwizzy2k8 said:

Who should I start at FLEX? (standard non-PPR)

Joe Mixon vs Baltimore: Most talented/highest drafted fantasy player of the options, but may be in for a timeshare and uncertain workload against tough Ravens run D in week 1.

Mike Gillislee vs Kansas City: Playing a tough defense (is their run D good? I don't know) and uncertain role, but Pats should always score TDs and maybe Belicheck uses Gill at the goal-line.

Eric Decker vs Oakland: I don't know anything about Oakland pass D, Decker is a good WR but uncertain coming off a lost year on a new team.

Id lean towards Decker if you want to play it safe...Gilly if you need the td upside.

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Go Cobb over Watkins.  I'd sit Hilton until you see what the Colts QB can do.  Is Brissett going to play?  Bryant seems like a no brainer play to me.  Hogan is a wild card but in PPR he's probably a good bet.  

Cobb is a strong ppr guy, might not be a lot of yardage but he catches a ton of short passes too

41 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Stafford vs Arizona

Tyrod vs NYJ

I'd go Stafford. He's the better fantasy player and more consistently reliable/safe. Tyrod is coming off an injury and may be playing hurt, didn't look great in preseason, and hasn't had much time to work with Jordan Matthews or adjust to losing Watkins. I expect Buffalo to go with a run-heavy gameplan.

On 9/4/2017 at 9:58 PM, BillSabre said:

PPR league 

TY without Luck against Rams

or

Tyreek Hill vs Pats 

Ok I'm gonna need some advice here. Do I just hope Tolzien is feeding Hilton or start Hill tonight? PPR league with bonus points for yardage and long TD's.

Archived