Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

19 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

.5 PPR need 1 WR 1 Flex. Thanks

AJ Green- Josh Gordon-Jarvis Landry- DeDe Westbrook

Fournett- Burkhead-Gordon-Landry-Ertz

Are the bold already starting and need one more? Or is it need one and bold is who you have now? 

If you need one and bold is who you have now, stick with what you have. If Fournette is out, I would lean toward Gordon. Burkhead would be close 2nd choice, and that same order if need more than one  

If you need an extra, I say Gordon in the first with Westbrook close second. 

9 hours ago, OakRaiders3828 said:

Ok need help! ESPN half point PPR

Need two WRs and a flex:

Brandin Cooks, Michael Crabtree , Marquise Goodwin 

Kerwynn Williams, Mike Davis, Samaje Perine 

also, for D/ST:

Lions vs CHI

Cardinals vs WAS

Redskins vs ARI

Cooks and Goodwin. Go with Williams for the flex. 

Defense I would say Redskins. 

8 hours ago, broncofan48 said:

Injuries ravaged my RBs early but somehow I'm in the semis in my league.

So pick 2 out of this dumpster fire of a RB stable:

A. Collins (he's almost a for sure)

Gio Bernard

Tarik Cohen

Theo Riddick

Duke Johnson

Collins and Gio. If Mixon plays, I would lean towards Riddick I think. 

6 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Actually just got Alex Smith and Josh Gordon. I'm guessing you'd go with Smith over Bortles and then Gordon as my WR2? Leaving me to Dez/Goodwin/Drake for my flex.

I would still stick with Bortles. The matchup is too juicy and smith has been too incosistent for me. 

I say Dez as WR2 still and flex Gordon or vise verse. Definitely play those 2. 

6 hours ago, 101Raider said:

0.5 PPR pick 2

Jamaal Williams

Jerrick McKinnon

Jay Ajayi

Stefon Diggs

Pick 1

Mariota, Winston or Foles

Thank you

Williams and McKinnon/Ajayi. Maybe lean McKinnon because of the pass catching factor. 

Foles for QB. Great matchup and best offense around him. 

1 hour ago, sp6488 said:

Playoffs... Quite a conundrum:

14-team standard scoring... Need to pick one QB...

Matt Stafford home vs. CHI
Phil Ricers on road @ KC
Derek Carr on road @ DAL

Again standard scoring so:

1 pt per 25 pass yards
4 pt per pass TD
1 pt per 10 rush yards
6 pt per rush TD

Rivers for me. Been on absolute fire and the Chiefs defense has been atrocious 

1 hour ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Are the bold already starting and need one more? Or is it need one and bold is who you have now? 

If you need one and bold is who you have now, stick with what you have. If Fournette is out, I would lean toward Gordon. Burkhead would be close 2nd choice, and that same order if need more than one  

If you need an extra, I say Gordon in the first with Westbrook close second. 

Bolded is who was starting. Was curious whether to bench Green because if his matchup. Golden rule I guess, play your studs!

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Bolded is who was starting. Was curious whether to bench Green because if his matchup. Golden rule I guess, play your studs!

I always go by something along these lines “if I lose and someone on my bench would’ve had me win, who am I okay with that being?”

Almost always, the answer is not my stud. AJ Green is a top 5 WR and even with Dalton and the offense struggling this season, I personally would be less upset with myself if I start Green and he drops a turd while Gordon or Westbrook goes off rather than benching Green with Gordon or Westbrook dropping the turd while Green went off. Benching Green for someone that isn’t top 5 is getting into your own head IMO 

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

^^ Thanks. So if Fournett is out you'd go Gordon over Burkhead? I like him getting fed with Smith out but figured NE/Pit might be a shoot out? Then again there is Beli-tricks?

I would. I actually benched Burkhead in one of my leagues as well. His TD streak and totals have been great, but his yardage totals have been average at best, aside from the week 13 game against Buffalo where he went over 100 total yards. And of course, he rushed for 78 yards that game and against Miami the next week only carried it 5 times. I can’t get myself to trust Patriots offense. Would hate to start Burkhead and it be the game they decide to get James White the ball 15 times or something like that. You know Gordon is going to see double digit targets and without Smith out, I think he has a big day. 

Archived