Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Ok I'm gonna need some advice here. Do I just hope Tolzien is feeding Hilton or start Hill tonight? PPR league with bonus points for yardage and long TD's.

Consensus amongst experts say Hilton over Hill but I'd probably still play Hill since I think he has a much higher ceiling. 

3 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Hogan vs KC
Mixon vs BAL
Marvin Jones Jr vs ARI
Cobb vs SEA

Need to start 2, currently have Hogan and Mixon in. Keep in mind I am starting Ebron at TE

Hogan is automatic

Maybe Cobb as the other one on a prayer? Not much to work with after Hogan

4 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Consensus amongst experts say Hilton over Hill but I'd probably still play Hill since I think he has a much higher ceiling. 

Yeah, go hill for sure. 

Niners played KC in preseason game one and the first play from scrimmage was a 40 yard over the shoulder pass from Alex to Hill. The timing between those two looked spot on. Alex knows his career is on the line this season, I anticipate KC will attack down the field more this year and I think Andy Reid has been itching to get after BB for a few years now. I expect a couple of big plays early from Hill to set the tone 

36 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Would you guys start...Standard scoring 

Garcon vs Panthers  or Rudolph vs Saints

I just think with the Saints struggles with TEs in the past and with Bradford's history with his Tight Ends, i can see Rudolph having a pretty big day. 

That's a tough one for me. I'd probably go Rudolph because I think he will get in the endzone. 

Garcon will probably have 8 catches for 75+ yards. I do expect him to have 100+ receptions this year 

Archived