Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

3 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Rex Burkhead tonight or Mixon against the Ravens on Sunday?

I'd go Mixon. I doubt he gets 20 touches, but I'd expect 10-15. We still don't know what Burkhead's role is going to be...he may get 15 touches for 100 yards, or he make get 4 touches for 5 yards. 

9 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Pretty sure I know what I'm going to do but just seeing if anyone else feels differently.  Pick 2.  It's a 0.5 ppr league 

Demaryius vs LAC

Crowder vs PHI

Mixon vs BAL

Prosise @ GB

Crowder and Thomas for sure

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Crowder and Thomas for sure

Yep we're on the same page just making sure.  I was really just feeling out everyones thoughts on Mixon or Crowder.  Prosise was never really an option.

I want to know what CIN does with the rotation first before putting Mixon into the starting lineup.

PPR

QB - Derek Carr / Sam Bradford / Andy Dalton / Joe Flacco

leaning Carr, as he is my only QB right now, although I can pick up one of the others.

RB (2/3) -  Lesean McCoy / Jordan Howard / Lamar Miller / Dalvin Cook / Adrian Peterson

obviously starting McCoy and Howard, can't decide between Cook and Miller for my Flex though

WR (2/3) - Demaryius Thomas / Keenan Allen / Kelvin Benjamin / Jordan Matthews / Chris Hogan

leaning towards Allen and Thomas, although Benjamin is intriguing me.

TLDR:

Lamar Miller or Dalvin Cook or Jordan Howard (Pick 2)

Demaryius Thomas or Keenan Allen or Kelvin Benjamin (Pick 2)

I'm really having a hard time deciding between Hilton and Hill. I feel like Hilton is safer but Hill is more likely to break one for  a long TD.  This is PPR but also bonus driven and it's a point based league, not head to head.  

Edit: Tyreek not Jeremy ?

24 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I'm really having a hard time deciding between Hilton and Hill. I feel like Hilton is safer but Hill is more likely to break one for  a long TD.  This is PPR but also bonus driven and it's a point based league, not head to head.  

Edit: Tyreek not Jeremy ?

Hiltons career numbers with Tolziens are barely wr3 territory...go with Hill.

I feel like I'm one of many trying to figure out what to do with Hilton in Luck's absence. Would you guys go with Hilton or Sammy Watkins? Thinking I'm leaning towards Watkins simply because, in theory, the Colts corner play should be worse than the Rams. But I'm struggling with it. Not a PPR league.

3 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Lamar Miller or Dalvin Cook or Jordan Howard (Pick 2)

Demaryius Thomas or Keenan Allen or Kelvin Benjamin (Pick 2)

I go with Cook and Howard. Feel like they're locks to get plenty of touches, whereas I've read Texans fans (mainly on FF) talk about Miller potentially not getting the ball quite as often as he did when healthy last year. 

Even against the Broncos, I think a healthy Keenan Allen is almost always a must-start in a PPR league. I think I go with the safer choice in Demaryius over Kelvin.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I feel like I'm one of many trying to figure out what to do with Hilton in Luck's absence. Would you guys go with Hilton or Sammy Watkins? Thinking I'm leaning towards Watkins simply because, in theory, the Colts corner play should be worse than the Rams. But I'm struggling with it. Not a PPR league.

I'd avoid Hilton alot. Goff tends to throw shorter passes which isnt exactly Sammys game but I'd think he is a better bet

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I go with Cook and Howard. Feel like they're locks to get plenty of touches, whereas I've read Texans fans (mainly on FF) talk about Miller potentially not getting the ball quite as often as he did when healthy last year. 

Even against the Broncos, I think a healthy Keenan Allen is almost always a must-start in a PPR league. I think I go with the safer choice in Demaryius over Kelvin.

Man if Miller gets less work than last year he probably isnt a RB2. I'd go Allen and Demaryius but Allen is very risky 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Drew Brees vs Minny

Marcus Mariota vs Oakland

Feel like Brees is obviously better but Minnys D is no joke and Snead is suspended

This is tough. I think I'd still lean Brees, but can understand going with Marcus. My concern (and this is as someone that is starting Mariota) is that the Raiders run defense is a bit of a mess and I can see the Titans going really run heavy once they get inside the red zone.

23 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

This is tough. I think I'd still lean Brees, but can understand going with Marcus. My concern (and this is as someone that is starting Mariota) is that the Raiders run defense is a bit of a mess and I can see the Titans going really run heavy once they get inside the red zone.

That's great because i think i drafted Murray in like every league somehow lol

Archived