Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Drew Brees vs Minny

Marcus Mariota vs Oakland

Feel like Brees is obviously better but Minnys D is no joke and Snead is suspended

Mariota and its not close imo. Raiders secondary is terrible and susceptible to the big play. 

That game should be a shootout

12 hours ago, N4L said:

Yeah, go hill for sure. 

Niners played KC in preseason game one and the first play from scrimmage was a 40 yard over the shoulder pass from Alex to Hill. The timing between those two looked spot on. Alex knows his career is on the line this season, I anticipate KC will attack down the field more this year and I think Andy Reid has been itching to get after BB for a few years now. I expect a couple of big plays early from Hill to set the tone 

BOOM 

I think I asked before but would you start:

Eli Manning vs Dallas

Matthew Stafford vs Arizona

Andy Dalton vs Baltimore

Carson Palmer vs Detroit

Beckham might miss Week 1 which would hurt Eli but has an easier matchup. Already starting Eli in another league

Stafford's numbers were very pedestrian the last 10 games. Had more than 18 points just 2 times then and Mathieu is back in Arizona

Dalton has all his weapons back and 100% but he struggled last year vs Baltimore

Carson Palmer is healthy and has a cushy matchup

I have 1 roster spot available with Winston on a bye, just want the best guy for Week 1. Not so concerned with longevity. 

16 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think I asked before but would you start:

Eli Manning vs Dallas

Matthew Stafford vs Arizona

Andy Dalton vs Baltimore

Carson Palmer vs Detroit

Beckham might miss Week 1 which would hurt Eli but has an easier matchup. Already starting Eli in another league

Stafford's numbers were very pedestrian the last 10 games. Had more than 18 points just 2 times then and Mathieu is back in Arizona

Dalton has all his weapons back and 100% but he struggled last year vs Baltimore

Carson Palmer is healthy and has a cushy matchup

I have 1 roster spot available with Winston on a bye, just want the best guy for Week 1. Not so concerned with longevity. 

I would maybe start Eli if Beckham is playing, but I'm thinking Palmer is the safest choice either way.   

So I'm looking to pick up a TE because I only have Antonio Gates  and he's playing Denver this week.  But I'm also kind of looking for the rest of the year too because I'm not that confident with Gates.   On the waiver wire is:

Charles Clay vs Jets

Jesse James @ CLE

Zach Miller vs ATL

Vance McDonald @ CLE

Clive Walford @ TEN

Lance Kendricks vs SEA

Ben Watson @ CLE

5 minutes ago, RAVINGMADD said:

So I'm looking to pick up a TE because I only have Antonio Gates  and he's playing Denver this week.  But I'm also kind of looking for the rest of the year too because I'm not that confident with Gates.   On the waiver wire is:

Charles Clay vs Jets

Jesse James @ CLE

Zach Miller vs ATL

Vance McDonald @ CLE

Clive Walford @ TEN

Lance Kendricks vs SEA

Ben Watson @ CLE

Definitely not the bottom 4. Not sure James will see remotely enough looks to be valuable either. Clay and Miller would be the 2 to pick between. I think Buffalo has a better QB and less options to throw to than Chicago. I'd go Clay.

How big is this league btw?

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Problem with Eli/Beckham is he plays the late game so I either roll the dice on Beckham playing and could get burned or just go ahead and start Palmer

Palmer is the safest choice, even with Beckham playing, so I'd say just go ahead and start Palmer.  

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Definitely not the bottom 4. Not sure James will see remotely enough looks to be valuable either. Clay and Miller would be the 2 to pick between. I think Buffalo has a better QB and less options to throw to than Chicago. I'd go Clay.

How big is this league btw?

14 teams.  

Archived