Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 minute ago, Duffman57 said:

If Ezekiel Elliott is not missing time, this makes the decision easy, but if he does, who do you start.

Mixon vs Baltimore

Diggs vs NO

Coleman vs Chicago

I'm probably leaning Diggs right now, but I think Mixon has massive upside.

Diggs for sure, Mixon is #3 on the depth chart as of now and Coleman is behind Freeman so he will get some touches but not enough 

4 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Diggs for sure, Mixon is #3 on the depth chart as of now and Coleman is behind Freeman so he will get some touches but not enough 

I don't believe the depth chart for a single second to be honest.  I think he's the feature back there, I'm just not sure that's going to start week one or a little further down the road.  Either way, I expect him to get the most touches out of anyone in that backfield.

Ppr league.

Kareem Hunt @NE

or 

Rob Kelley vs PHI

I think normally I'd start Hunt for the ppr upside but I hate the thought of a rookie RB's first career game against Belichick and the Pats on the road. For what it's worth, Hunt is projected 11 points and Kelley is projected 9 points. I think both will surpass those projections but right now I have Kelley pencilled in.

17 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

I'm trying to think whether who to start out of these players

FLEX

C.J. Anderson vs LAC

Golden Tate vs ARI

Mike Gillisllee vs KC

WR

Sammy Watkins vs IND

Alshon Jeffery vs WAS

Davante Adams vs SEA

Definitely Jeffrey. Adams has a tough matchup and Watkins needs a more proven QB

Non-Ppr I'd go Anderson-Gill-Tate but if 1 pt then Tate-Anderson-Gill 

14 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

Half a point ppr

Need 3 WRs and a flex

Brandon Marshall at DAL

Donte Moncrief at LAR

Stefon Diggs at NO

Kelvin Benjamin at SF

Randal Cobb vs SEA

Zay Jones vs NYJ

Kenny Golladay vs ARI

Hunter Henry at DEN

Thomas Rawls at GB

Marshall, Diggs, Benjamin and Zay. Cobb has a tough matchup, Moncrief is without a QB and the others are either used less or very unproven

5 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

To piggy back off this. McC is going to be playing in front of some home crowd fans in SF. He played college ball 13 miles away from Levi. I expect him to ball out Week 1. I am also a big Thielen fan and he has been working in the slot now too. I think he has a very nice game. 

Just need 1 flex PPR:

C. Coleman v Pitt

Ty. Williams @ Den  

J. Stewart @ SF

D. Amendola v KC

M. Lee @ HOU 

That's tough. I hate to say Coleman but he is probably safer even with Kizer at QB. I think J-Stew is probably less of the guy in Carolina

5 hours ago, Duffman57 said:

If Ezekiel Elliott is not missing time, this makes the decision easy, but if he does, who do you start.

Mixon vs Baltimore

Diggs vs NO

Coleman vs Chicago

I'm probably leaning Diggs right now, but I think Mixon has massive upside.

Not Coleman, too risky. I would roll with Diggs until we know what Mixon's roll is. I think it is more risky of the rookies so far but his potential is there

4 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Ppr league.

Kareem Hunt @NE

or 

Rob Kelley vs PHI

I think normally I'd start Hunt for the ppr upside but I hate the thought of a rookie RB's first career game against Belichick and the Pats on the road. For what it's worth, Hunt is projected 11 points and Kelley is projected 9 points. I think both will surpass those projections but right now I have Kelley pencilled in.

Hunt for me, definitely. Kelley's OL has been so bad and Hunt is the guy whereas Kelley might be split

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Standard scoring

Martavis Bryant @ Cle

or

Stefon Diggs vs NO

I'm leaning Bryant with all the attention on Bell and Brown...how is Clevelands defense projected to be this year?

Definitely Bryant, he is the better WR and Cleveland's defense shouldn't scare you away from the better WR

Non PPR league, extra points given for long td's, 100 / 150 / 200 yard performances

Kareem Hunt vs Paul Perkins 

Corey Coleman vs Allen Robinson vs Robby Anderson vs Marquise Goodwin vs Perkins / Hunt? 

Rivers vs Mariota (4pt passing td, 6 pt rushing tds, extra points for long td, 300+ yards)

Archived