Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

36 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Can you rank these dreadful RB #2 options by which you think will be the least dreadful this week?

CJ Anderson

Doug Martin

Jamal Williams 

Thanks 

I would say its between Martin and Williams. If Montgomery plays, roll with Martin. If Montgomery is out, go with Williams simply because he is a lock for 15+ touches.

47 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Roll with Morris. Really hard to trust any Seattle RBs at this point.

That's what I'm leaning towards.  But McKissic has such a juicy match-up with the 9ers and Davis is injured, and Lacy and Rawls are bums - seems inevitable that he'll go off if I bench him.  It's making me doubt my decision. 

1 minute ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

That's what I'm leaning towards.  But McKissic has such a juicy match-up with the 9ers and Davis is injured, and Lacy and Rawls are bums - seems inevitable that he'll go off if I bench him.  It's making me doubt my decision. 

Yeah the matchup is juicy and I don't think you can go wrong by starting him at all. The more I think about it, roll McKissic. Has more upside in the matchup and playing against an overall worst opponent.

1 hour ago, Re-Drew-Vinated said:

Pick One WR:

Fitz at. JAX

Parker at. NE

Jones Jr. vs. MIN

Not a fan of any of those, but I think you have to go with Parker. Jacksonville has been great against WRs all season and Jones Jr is probably going to see a lot of Xavier Rhoades. Parker may be the worst WR of the 3, but I think his matchup with NE should allow him to be a solid play this week. Also have to consider how Miami is extremely likely to be playing from behind all game so they should be throwing a ton.

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

PPR league

Flex spot

Joe Mixon vs Cleveland 

Or

Cooper Kupp vs New Orleans

I would roll with Kupp. I expect the Rams to get back to scoring some points this week. Could you take a second and tell me your opinion on my situation from a few posts back? 

2 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I would roll with Kupp. I expect the Rams to get back to scoring some points this week. Could you take a second and tell me your opinion on my situation from a few posts back? 

Yea I'd say Crabtree has the toughest matchup. Denver's defense has been beat up lately, but Oakland offense hasn't been good either and I think the secondary will be able to focus on Crabtree.

Archived