Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

12 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Need to win to keep my first round bye.

Standard league i need 2 of the 4 (a flex and an RB)

Jamaal Williams vs TB

Rex Burkhead vs Buf

Doug Baldwin vs PHI

Tyreek Hill vs NYJ 

If Montgomery is out again for GB, go with Williams. After that I say between Burkhead and Baldwin. I would lean towards Burkhead because he has found the endzone and been getting a fair amount of touches both receiving and running.

53 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

PPR league win and im in the playffs need 2 flex options

Latavious Murray

Jamaal Williams

Nelson Agholor 

Jordy Nelson

JuJu Smith Schuster 

Like your standard league, Williams is a lock if Montgomery is out. I think I would go with Murray as the #2 guy just because his volume has been consistent. If Montgomery plays, I would consider plugging Agholor in over Williams but you've gotta play the guys who are getting double digit touches each and every week in Murray/Williams

4 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Am I crazy to start Samaje Perine over Kareem Hunt tonight? Hunt has been in a big slump and Perine is coming over consecutive 100 rush yard games...

Maybe a little but its hard to blame you based on the past few weeks. Jets run D isnt that good (120 rush yards against per game). Could be a Hunt bounce back game.

Ok I need help picking my WR3 and my QB for the week. Half ppr. Bonus info in parenthesis

Corey Coleman at Chargers (Casey Hayward missed practice all week for brother's death, Josh Gordon is back and starting)

Devante Parker vs Broncos (supposed to rain, Cutler is back, supposedly Parker has been dealing with nagging injury)

Marquise Goodwin vs Bears (Jimmy garapolo getting first start, bears only allow 215 passing yards a game on average)

Matthew Stafford vs Ravens (tough passing defense and Stafford is injured, but my most talented QB)

Jameis Winston at Packers (back from shoulder injury)

Tyrod Taylor vs Patriots (last year in 2 games, he put up just over 200 yards including rushing, one TD each game and no interceptions)

2 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Would you guys start Big Ben or Case Keenum this week?  Hard to trust Ben on the road, and the Falcons won't have Trufant, but can I really trust Keenum to keep playing as well as he has against a solid Falcons D?

I feel your pain. My 2 biggest money leagues both have Keenum as my starting QB. I'm just waiting for that 1 AWFUL game that ruins my chance at big money. 

With that said, I would role with Keenum. I think this could be a high scoring game with a lot of TD/yard potential

This is an important week for me. I've clinched the playoffs but I'm trying to secure a much easier matchup. Who would y'all go with? 0.5 PPR, btw

Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K 1 DEF 

I have Russell Wilson, Le'Veon Bell, DeAndre Hopkins, Jimmy Graham, and Matt Bryant basically as locks. What would you guys do with the rest?

QB Russell Wilson
HB Le'Veon Bell
HB ?
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR ?
TE Jimmy Graham

Flex ?
K Matt Bryant
DEF ?

Tevin Coleman (vs. MIN) 
Marshawn Lynch (vs. NYG)
Orleans Darkwa (vs. OAK)
Derrick Henry (vs. HOU)

Devin Funchess (vs. NO)
JuJu Smith-Schuster (vs. CIN)
Emmanuel Sanders (vs. MIA)

Kansas City (vs. NYJ)
Cincinnati (vs. PIT)

Cheers! 

44 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

This is an important week for me. I've clinched the playoffs but I'm trying to secure a much easier matchup. Who would y'all go with? 0.5 PPR, btw

Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 K 1 DEF 

I have Russell Wilson, Le'Veon Bell, DeAndre Hopkins, Jimmy Graham, and Matt Bryant basically as locks. What would you guys do with the rest?

QB Russell Wilson
HB Le'Veon Bell
HB ?
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR ?
TE Jimmy Graham

Flex ?
K Matt Bryant
DEF ?

Tevin Coleman (vs. MIN) 
Marshawn Lynch (vs. NYG)
Orleans Darkwa (vs. OAK)
Derrick Henry (vs. HOU)

Devin Funchess (vs. NO)
JuJu Smith-Schuster (vs. CIN)
Emmanuel Sanders (vs. MIA)

Kansas City (vs. NYJ)
Cincinnati (vs. PIT)

Cheers! 

WR is actually the easiest one here for me - I'm going with Sanders. JuJu has been banged up, Cincy is actually pretty good against boundary receivers if I remember right, and the game is on the road, where Big Ben really hasn't worked magic the last two years. Funchess is more of a gut call. He's getting a lot of targets as the top receiver, but I Think the saints d is getting all it's corners back this week, right? I just think that it's going to be a poor game. I think that the Saints get to Cam, and we see a largely inconsistent game from him. 

Running back is tough. I'm almost tempted to say Darkwa, but I think I'll go with Marshawn. I think that this could come down to some grind time, the Giants defense matchup isn't scary, and Lynch has actually been running well the last couple of weeks. I think that there's a good chance of a touchdown. 

I'd go with KC's defense. I don't love either defense, but Pitt isn't a great matchup despite ben's struggles on the road. I think Kc defense has way more upside for sacks, and definitely for touchdowns (marcus peters int, tyreke hill return, etc) 

Archived