Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 minute ago, Forge said:

WR is actually the easiest one here for me - I'm going with Sanders. JuJu has been banged up, Cincy is actually pretty good against boundary receivers if I remember right, and the game is on the road, where Big Ben really hasn't worked magic the last two years. Funchess is more of a gut call. He's getting a lot of targets as the top receiver, but I Think the saints d is getting all it's corners back this week, right? I just think that it's going to be a poor game. I think that the Saints get to Cam, and we see a largely inconsistent game from him. 

Running back is tough. I'm almost tempted to say Darkwa, but I think I'll go with Marshawn. I think that this could come down to some grind time, the Giants defense matchup isn't scary, and Lynch has actually been running well the last couple of weeks. I think that there's a good chance of a touchdown. 

I'd go with KC's defense. I don't love either defense, but Pitt isn't a great matchup despite ben's struggles on the road. I think Kc defense has way more upside for sacks, and definitely for touchdowns (marcus peters int, tyreke hill return, etc) 

Appreciate the insight my man. 

On Saturday, December 02, 2017 at 1:30 AM, MemphisEagles said:

Ok I need help picking my WR3 and my QB for the week. Half ppr. Bonus info in parenthesis

Corey Coleman at Chargers (Casey Hayward missed practice all week for brother's death, Josh Gordon is back and starting)

Devante Parker vs Broncos (supposed to rain, Cutler is back, supposedly Parker has been dealing with nagging injury)

Marquise Goodwin vs Bears (Jimmy garapolo getting first start, bears only allow 215 passing yards a game on average)

Matthew Stafford vs Ravens (tough passing defense and Stafford is injured, but my most talented QB)

Jameis Winston at Packers (back from shoulder injury)

Tyrod Taylor vs Patriots (last year in 2 games, he put up just over 200 yards including rushing, one TD each game and no interceptions)

No one answered so bumping

3 hours ago, MemphisEagles said:

No one answered so bumping

I'd roll with Tyrod. Not touching Winston at all who wasn't playing that great before the injury and hasn't played in a while. No Thanks. Baltimore has a tough defense and Stafford outside in the cold is sometimes a factor. I think Tyrod will do enough

Chargers D is on point lately but Coleman could get garbage time looks. If the weather really is expected to be bad then bench Parker. Talib is suspended but Harris might shadow him or Landry. Idk if he shadows or plays 1 side of the field but Cutler/Moore in the rain sounds like a no. I am a big Jimmy G fan so I like Goodwin

Parker too risky with weather and Harris

I like Goodwin's QB the most but SF might not have to throw a ton this game as it will be close

Cleveland will likely be throwing all 2nd half so Coleman probably takes this one since you get some PPR love

Now that i helped can i get some love too?

47 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Win and in situation. .5 ppr, Jarvis Landry in a tough matchup against the Broncos, Kupp against the Cardinals, or do I go for the extreme high roll with Josh Gordon? 

I'd start Kupp with confidence 

I’ve got a doozy of a week with suspensions and injuries. Limping into the playoffs. 

From my RB/WR positions (2 each plus 1 flex) my only sure starter is keenan Allen. Fill out the rest

WR - Allen

WR - blank (options: amari cooper, kelvin Benjamin, Emmanuel Sanders)

RBx2 - blank (options: Isaiah Crowell, Jerick McKinnon, mike Davis, Peyton barber 

flex- pick one more from above

thin on roster spots since I’m holding zeke and Gronk is an idiot 

and on that note, who is a preferred streamer between Witten at Giants, Cameron Brate vs Lions, or Seferian-Jenkins at Broncos

OK, playoffs time. I am notorious for choosing the wrong players to sit/start in the playoffs to the point where Im completely second guessing myself here. Help me out please:

.5 PPR

QB: Goff vs PHI or Mariota @ Arizona

RB: one of Kareem Hunt vs OAK, Kenyan Drake vs NE, Theo Riddick @ Tampa ... (I have kamara in the other spot)

WR: two of Dez Bryant @ NYG,  Theilen @ CAR, Doctson @ Chargers, Sterling Sheppard vs DAL

TE: I have Graham vs JAX and Kroft vs the Bears... Im really thinking Kroft might be the better play this week considering how open the middle of the field was when the niners played the bears. It was very soft coverage and the niners had their way with the bears over the middle, especially on third down. Graham has been hurt but hes also a TD machine. Is this just me overthinking things? 

Then I also need a flex from one of those guys listed above.  

Hunt hasnt really produced recently, but I still feel like he could have a monster game against Oakland. Drake gets the volume and its clear hes the lead back there. Theo Riddick has been on my bench all year but hes starting to be in the role he was in last year now that abdulah is hurt. 

Dez FINALLY was the center of the dallas offense last week, and the giants corners have really struggled to cover anyone. Theilen feels like a must play every week. Sterling Sheppard has produced when he has been healthy and Dallas is a juicy matchup.

So I guess its two of: Hunt, Drake, or Sheppard?

19 hours ago, raiderrocker18 said:

I’ve got a doozy of a week with suspensions and injuries. Limping into the playoffs. 

From my RB/WR positions (2 each plus 1 flex) my only sure starter is keenan Allen. Fill out the rest

WR - Allen

WR - blank (options: amari cooper, kelvin Benjamin, Emmanuel Sanders)

RBx2 - blank (options: Isaiah Crowell, Jerick McKinnon, mike Davis, Peyton barber 

flex- pick one more from above

thin on roster spots since I’m holding zeke and Gronk is an idiot 

and on that note, who is a preferred streamer between Witten at Giants, Cameron Brate vs Lions, or Seferian-Jenkins at Broncos

At WR if Cooper is healthy, I think you have to go with him. Best QB situation and against the Chiefs who he shredded in week 7.

RB- I think Crowell is a lock for you and if Martin is out again, go with Barber.

Flex wise I would lean towards McKinnon.

TE I would say either Witten or ASJ are your best plays and just a matter of who you like more. They should end up with a similar output this week. Brate had a nice points output last week but it was 2 catches and 2 TDs. Can't rely on that.

Archived