2 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

Ok, semifinals, money on the line.

pick 1 WR and 1 Flex:

Alshon Jeffery

Josh Gordon

Larry Fitz

Gio Bernard 

PPR League btw.

I’m leaning Fitz and Gordon but Bernard intrigues me with his catches out of the backfield and the volume he’ll have with Mixon out.

I think Gordon for sure and than between Fitz and Gio for me. I like gio a little bit more because the volume should be there 

On 12/15/2017 at 4:06 PM, sp6488 said:

Playoffs... Quite a conundrum:

14-team standard scoring... Need to pick one QB...

Matt Stafford home vs. CHI
Phil Ricers on road @ KC
Derek Carr on road @ DAL

Again standard scoring so:

1 pt per 25 pass yards
4 pt per pass TD
1 pt per 10 rush yards
6 pt per rush TD

On 12/15/2017 at 4:51 PM, RAVINGMADD said:

That's tough.  I would definitely say Rivers if he didn't have such a bad game at home against KC earlier this season, but that kind of scares me off of him. Haven't really been able to trust Carr all season so I think I would take Stafford.  He had a decent game against CHI in Chicago and now he gets to face them at home.  

Hopefully you listened to me about Rivers.  Having that bad of a game at home against a division rival didn't give me any confidence that he would have a good game against them on the road.  

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Or this 

Gurley or Drake and Michael Thomas ppr

or

both Gurley and Drake no Thomas  

That's really tough.  In PPR, I think I would go Gurley and Thomas.  Drake has a lot of upside so it's tough to sit him, but Gurley and Thomas are probably the safer bets.  Who else are you starting that you can afford to sit any of those guys? 

3 minutes ago, RAVINGMADD said:

That's really tough.  In PPR, I think I would go Gurley and Thomas.  Drake has a lot of upside so it's tough to sit him, but Gurley and Thomas are probably the safer bets.  Who else are you starting that you can afford to sit any of those guys? 

I started Melvin and Tyreek last night. And my other WR spot is filled by Julio...

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I started Melvin and Tyreek last night. And my other WR spot is filled by Julio...

Damn that's quite a team.  I'm guessing this is a dynasty league?  I might have started Thomas over Tyreek, but Tyreek did pretty well, so what do I know.  Those are pretty good problems to have.  I guess Drake would still end up being the odd man out for me. 

2 minutes ago, RAVINGMADD said:

Damn that's quite a team.  I'm guessing this is a dynasty league?  I might have started Thomas over Tyreek, but Tyreek did pretty well, so what do I know.  Those are pretty good problems to have.  I guess Drake would still end up being the odd man out for me. 

Yeah I kind of forgot about the game last night until two minutes into the first quarter so I was stuck.

3 minutes ago, RAVINGMADD said:

It's an eight man family league that is pretty competitive because of the money involved and well it's family. So all the teams are pretty stacked. We are allowed two keepers. One from rounds 1-8 and one from the back 9-16. My keepers were Melvin Gordon in the sixth and Jamies Winston in the 12th (was expecting better)

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Gurley put up a whopping 4 points against Seattle last time so that's why I am hesitant 

Damn, I forgot about that.  Maybe Drake now that I'm thinking about that.  It's not like your team should be hurting for points though.  

29 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Or this 

Gurley or Drake and Michael Thomas ppr

or

both Gurley and Drake no Thomas  

This is a really tough call. Both Drake and Gurley have been hot as can be. Gurley's only game under 10 points this season was at home against Seattle. Drake has only one game below 10 points since week 9. I think you have to go Gurley and keep with Michael Thomas and his solid matchup. . Gurley and the Rams should be out for revenge and that game was in week 5 so LA has improved since that time. I just think in the fantasy playoffs, go with Gurley. Drake very well may go off against Buffalo, but Gurley has just been too consistent for me to pass him up.

Archived