Redskins Losing Fans at a Rapid Rate

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I will never become a Ravens fan, but I am definitely contemplating other teams whose management and ownership doesn't suck as much as ours.  

You don't pick a team . A team picks you :(

• Like 2

I would never root for another team, but every year makes it a little harder to root for the Redskins. To me, it’s less about the record (though that obviously doesn’t help) then it is about the complete disrespect Dan Snyder has for his customers. If any other company that I purchase goods or services from treated me like this, I’d kick them to curb straight away for a competitor. The redskins have enough emotional baggage with me that I’m not going to do that, but I’m also not going to line up to drink the kookaid either.

• Like 7

He's got a point.  However, attendance is dropping across most professional sports as well.  Most millennials do not value something like season tickets, and many front offices around the leagues are trying everything to market to that group, to varying levels of success.  

Personally, I think it's a combination of price and watching a winning team if you want people to show up to your stadium.  

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 1:40 PM, RSkinGM said:

Hey, I explained BEFORE marriage that 3.5 hours a week were mine for my Redskin fix. She ( way way back when- when she wanted to get married said -Oh that's fine ) Well, now -- it ain't so fudging fine . 

Rookie

On 7/16/2019 at 11:07 AM, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I won't be going back to FedEx anytime soon. I live in Florida and can enjoy the Skins when they play any of the 3 teams here. A lot of skins fans in florida😀

Wow?! I know there are Skins fanbases scattered around the States but its pleasantly surprising to hear Skins love is strong in Flo?

3 minutes ago, FosterTheSkins said:

Wow?! I know there are Skins fanbases scattered around the States but its pleasantly surprising to hear Skins love is strong in Flo?

Pessimist's view: yes because the fanbase is aging (and retiring to FL) and not being replaced by the younger generation.

Hey, @Thaiphoon and @turtle28: we're the "young'uns!" :D :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FosterTheSkins said:

Florida is a tax haven for Redskins fans from Maryland and NOVA who are retiring.  My father and stepmother took their retirements to Pensacola.