Cardinals release OT Desmond Harrison following arrest

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He didn’t draft Harrison.

15 minutes ago, mistakey said:

UDFA. . .

Same thing considering the team brought him in and gave him a contract. I don't blame them though because as far as I know he didn't get in trouble with them. Still you have to wonder what Dorsey is thinking when he brings guys like this on the team.

1 minute ago, Classic said:

Same thing considering the team brought him in and gave him a contract. I don't blame them though because as far as I know he didn't get in trouble with them. Still you have to wonder what Dorsey is thinking when he brings guys like this on the team.

guys like what exactly?

1 hour ago, Classic said:

I’d imagine he’s thinking he’s running a football team, not the Boys and Girls Club of Northeast Ohio.

All of the “character concerns” on the roster (Calloway, Harrison, Hunt) have cost a 4th rounder and a couple million bucks in total.

These guys are rolls of the dice, not high cost investments.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d imagine he’s thinking he’s running a football team, not the Boys and Girls Club of Northeast Ohio.

All of the “character concerns” on the roster (Calloway, Harrison, Hunt) have cost a 4th rounder and a couple million bucks in total.

The worst of them was Marcus Peters, as far as high draft gambles, but he's not that bad character-wise off the field

I think it's perfectly okay to roll the dice on a guy you think is talented enough to stick in the NFL. Especially at a low cost

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, it's a gamble but a low risk gamble. If you see bad tendencies then you cut ties like with Harrison. You could win and get a Tyreek Hill on the field which is a huge advantage as long as he stays on the field. Obviously you need some sort of balance like good leadership and special attention to troubled players but it's worth it, certainly on paper.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mistakey said:

guys like what exactly?

are you really that oblivious to what he's saying or are you trying to make some sort of snide comment suggesting Dorsey doesn't have a track record with this lol not sure which would be more funny tbh

4 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

are you really that oblivious to what he's saying or are you trying to make some sort of snide comment suggesting Dorsey doesn't have a track record with this lol not sure which would be more funny tbh

He hasn’t had any suspensions related to violence as far as I know .  He sat out two years and played at a small school and seemed like he stayed out of trouble.  So I  ask again, guys like what?

16 hours ago, mistakey said:

He hasn’t had any suspensions related to violence as far as I know .  He sat out two years and played at a small school and seemed like he stayed out of trouble.  So I  ask again, guys like what?

It’s not like he was charged with murder or anything....