Training Camp 2019

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, Fracta said:

Why would we cut Hall when he has more value on long downs and it's the beginning of year 2 for him? It doesn't make sense.

Yea I'd be pretty upset if we moved on from Hall. Dude has incredible potential.

I think/hope we keep 6 DT's with Hankins, Hurst, Hall, Jelly, Rush and Westbrooks.

It becomes a numbers game. Carrying 6 DTs is not ideal. Especially if they carry 6 WRs which I expect them too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hall gets cut. Or maybe Jelly is the one left out. I just don’t see them carrying 6 DTs. Someone is gonna get left out. 

we keep 5 DTs at the most. Westbrooks a bit of a tweener who can play DE/DT. 

Hurst/Hall/Hankins locks

Ellis likely to make it, but could be a dark horse surprise cut

Vanderdoes might be be gone. He is 50/50. Rush could play his way to the 5 DT if he has a strong preseason, lets see what happens.

10 hours ago, Fracta said:

I'd keep Hurst, Hall, Westbrooks, Hankins, and Rush personally.. Looks like a young and balanced group to me with some added versatility in Westbrooks. The others i'm not much a fan of.

Rush is probably going on PS

11 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Not based on one preseason game and no you rarely see it happen because most teams have players they really like that they have seen first hand

Yeah, he looked like a solid NT against backups.  That's all I can say at this point.

Archived