Fiba World Cup 2019 Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Team USA is so unbeatable though...

Who said THIS team is so unbeatable? There's been close calls on FAR more talented teams than this one. 

Was actually interested in seeing Kuzma play to see if he could continue shooting well from the outside but he suffered an ankle injury and is now out for the tournament. Welp…. 

This team could desperately use someone like Fox….. Thanks Pop for playing the man six minutes so he decided to bounce on you. 

56 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I still think this is easily the most talented team in the tournament, but by US standards this team is trash and I will not be surprised to see us fail to win gold. Would be shocked if we don't at least place though.

Agreed. That’s been my point. Even the US C squad dwarfs every country in terms of talent.

On 8/24/2019 at 2:59 PM, MookieMonstah said:

Agreed. That’s been my point. Even the US C squad dwarfs every country in terms of talent.

You said that we could bring anyone and walk through the tournament. But yet we just got lit up by Patty Mills, Joe Ingles, and Andrew Bogut. Most talent =/= Best team.