Trade Zeke

KewlBeanz

23 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I get it. I'm just tired of the inmates running the asylum.

What is a "big payday" anyway?

If you hit the lottery for 9 million dollars today, would you keep your job?

Or would you speak with your financial adviser, invest in a mutual fund or 403 B, or whatever and retire?

Don't know about you, but 9 million would set me up very well for the remainder of my life.

And I'm only 47.

I get that it is ultimately up to the player but Stephen Jones said himself that Zeke has "very good," representation. Meaning that he probably was advised to do this under the guidance of respected financial advisers.  The rookie cap hurts no other position more than RB it seems. 

And it doesn't matter if $9M is a lot of money to you via lottery. He isn't winning the lottery he is getting paid for a job. If 9 or 10 other people were getting paid more for doing less around the office, it might upset you to. It won't matter if you were getting paid $9M for a job or 9 dollars/hour. Fair is fair.

Edited by DaBoys

On 8/3/2019 at 11:17 AM, DaBoys said:

I get that it is ultimately up to the player but Stephen Jones said himself that Zeke has "very good," representation. Meaning that he probably was advised to do this under the guidance of respected financial advisers.  The rookie cap hurts no other position more than RB it seems. 

And it doesn't matter if $9M is a lot of money to you via lottery. He isn't winning the lottery he is getting paid for a job. If 9 or 10 other people were getting paid more for doing less around the office, it might upset you to. It won't matter if you were getting paid $9M for a job or 9 dollars/hour. Fair is fair.

Dude, you DO realize you are talking to a school teacher?

Believe me, NO ONE gets reemed on the pay scale more than us.

9 million is 9 million in any language.

Don't worry about others.

And btw. That "other" RB has already played in a SB. 

Pay scale justified.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2019 at 11:17 AM, DaBoys said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7PIcRzgkb4XWtIJHxiTX

• Like 1