Falcons extend LB Deion Jones (4 years, $57M, $34M Gt'd)

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

He was on Arthur Blanks private jet with Deion Jones. I'd guess his contract will be announced soon.

Yeah i have a feeling both Jones boys were on the jet with their contracts pretty much almost done waiting on Gradys to get finished.  I am betting we hear about Julio's in the next day or 2 and would be a bit surprised if we didn't.   Julio has already said he won't be holding out and doesn't need to saying Blanks word is golden and he trusts him.  Im guessing julio is around the 19 to 20 mil a year or so avg and anything cheaper i would be crazy impressed with TD this offseason.  We got Grady 3 mil per year less than i expected, We got Debo about 3 to 4 mil per year less than i expected.   I was thinking 20 for Grady and 18 to 20 for Debo and 20 or so for Julio.  So anything less than those numbers and im very happy which 2 of the 3 so far has been lower.  3 for 3 and TD needs a damn raise himself lol.

11 hours ago, El ramster said:

Underpaid. He's ridiculously good. Not the game changer ala Ketchup or Wagner.. But man he's special.

Ah, Mr. Ketchup. This inside linebacker is best known for his work on such teams as the Detroit Lions and Prime Brees New Orleans Saints, where he would purposely scramble the defense and let the other team score so the quarterbacks would have no choice but to attempt a comeback. Big-time game changer, though not in the conventional sense.

Edited by HoboRocket