Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Great. Somebody mentioned his history at Safety. WOW. The bulk of his comment supports *to a T* what I've been saying. Thank-you for the confirmation.

Can we move on now please?  I mean seriously. When is this itch going to become "unscratchable" for you? You have to recognize its a totally circular discussion and the circles been traveled more times than I care to consider. Its never going to change. It's always going to be a circle.

Some might characterize it a hamster wheel and I dont consider myself a hamster.

To be fair, I'm going to say Randall sucks every chance I get cause I like angry Norm. The last 4 or so Randall rants have been my fault.

• Like 4

Just now, Packerraymond said:

To be fair, I'm going to say Randall sucks every chance I get cause I like angry Norm. The last 4 or so Randall rants have been my fault.

I'll have you know that this one was clearly of my doing thank you very much, though my motivations were for the same reason

• Like 4

Just now, Packerraymond said:

This is a warning for baiting.

Three warnings and you'll receive a citation. Five citations and you're looking at a violation. Four of those, and you'll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you're looking at a written warning. Two of those, that'll land you in a world of hurt: in the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me and placed on the desk of my immediate superior, Webmaster. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

The fact that Hyde and Randall weren't put in a position to succeed here is probably why our entire defensive staff from that time is gone.

This could be.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I watched Randall make that play on the ball in the Seattle game where Wilson threw a million INTs and immediately said "this guy is still a safety" and a majority of the people on here disagreed, which is ironic seeing where we stand now on the Randall subject.

When drafted I didnt know him from Adam which is perfectly consistent with my knowledge of draftee. I dont do the deep dives on talent as many others. I knew we had gaping holes at CB and it was intended he fill one of them. Done.

My entire knowledge of DR was acquired watching him play the position he was drafted for. His Safety history was unknown except for some post draft highlight videos and I couldnt tell you what position he was playing. He looked like a ball hawk, so I was fine with the selection. Done. My "displeasure" with DR grew from watching his play - and there was no "he's playing out of position" factor far as my evaluations were concerned. 

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

This is a warning for baiting.

Three warnings and you'll receive a citation. Five citations and you're looking at a violation. Four of those, and you'll receive a verbal warning. Keep it up, and you're looking at a written warning. Two of those, that'll land you in a world of hurt: in the form of a disciplinary review, written up by me and placed on the desk of my immediate superior, Webmaster. 

You just wait until CWood gets home. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Norm said:

He didn't "start" so his int rate over his browns season going up doesn't count. If Rodgers gets hurt mid game, he can fill in however he wants, doesn't count, he didn't start.

Reminds me of the relief pitcher who lets the guys already on base when he come in to score, "Not MY ERA"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Look what the guy with the extremely stupid opinion of Rodgers back issue posted in the Bears thread: 

So I posted in Packers forum that I suspected, but didn’t know,  that Rodgers sat out that preseason game with a ‘hurt’ back because he didn’t want to play in preseason despite his coaches wishes.  

I said it was consistent with Rodgers sending subtle messages to coach to express his displeasure with decisions he disagrees with. 

You would think I just blasphemed the Lord and uttered a crazy kook theory that couldn’t possibly be true in slightest. 

They said they read my posts on the forum and everything I say is worthless garbage and I should be banned from the site for saying what I said. 

Sheesh. 

Let's not go down this road.