Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Bad fit, mightve been looking for an extension. Frees up some cash. Still going to be a player for a couple years in the right home.

Why do I sense that new home might stay close to home in the NFC North?

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Detroit home? Wouldnt be too surprised. I thought he'd ship out to Seattle if a trade were going to go down.

Just an off the cuff thought/comment. We often seem to have GBP folks migrating to our NFC North members. I've not done any roster DL studies, but CHI would seem to be set.....MN is probably in good order (though opportunity might be there....) - and DET always seems to be looking for cast offs.....but we shall see. 

Just now, Leader said:

Ross Uglem: Mike Daniels and Randall Cobb deserved to win a championship. No question. They were outstanding Packers and this will be a very different season without them around.

This is what gives me bittersweet nightmares.  If the Packers win a Super Bowl this year (which I think will not happen), it will break my heart that Cobb, Daniels and Matthews weren't a part of it. 

Those three were extraordinary teammates and people during their entire time in Green Bay. 

I really wish they all had signed with the Saints this year because the Saints are winning the Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Ross Uglem: Mike Daniels and Randall Cobb deserved to win a championship. No question. They were outstanding Packers and this will be a very different season without them around.

they don't deserve crap.  They deserve what they made based on how the team performed while they were a part of it.  It's tough to win a title.  The packers don't deserve to win a title, let along specific players on the packers.  If the packers win the title it will be because they were fortunate, not because they deserved it.  Yeesh.

Any thoughts on Jay Ajayi as a Jones complement?  Not sure of his 3rd down chops.

36 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

they don't deserve crap.  They deserve what they made based on how the team performed while they were a part of it.  It's tough to win a title.  The packers don't deserve to win a title, let along specific players on the packers.  If the packers win the title it will be because they were fortunate, not because they deserved it.  Yeesh.

Any thoughts on Jay Ajayi as a Jones complement?  Not sure of his 3rd down chops.

My only hesitancy on any veteran back is the rookie we got...Dexter Williams.

If he shows to have some talent in pre-season, then I'm good rolling with our 3.  If not?  Then I'm all for releasing him and adding a proven veteran running back.

And I know nothing about Dexter to talk about whether or not he will make the team.  Others that have watched him seem to think he's got a chance.

32 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Whether they deserve a championship or not, they certainly deserve our appreciation.

Brett could have done their jobs for far less money. Just like he can consistently kick 50 that field goals! Lol

Edited by Norm
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Brett could have done their jobs for far less money. Just like he can consistently kick 50 that field goals! Lol

is this like one of those family guy bits where you keep making the same sound/joke ad nauseum? yes, yes it is.

#croxbysux

31 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

is this like one of those family guy bits where you keep making the same sound/joke ad nauseum? yes, yes it is.

#croxbysux

You mad bro?

I'm just ******* with you ....

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 12:30 AM, Outpost31 said:

I don’t know if you’re serious or not, but you do realize that medical conditions don’t always wait for when it’s convenient, right?

Wisdom teeth are not the type of thing that suddenly happens. It is something that comes worse over time.

Edited by Fox_NFLs_GG