Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

On 8/10/2019 at 12:19 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Because the coach is going to say, "nope, not a competition"? What does that say to Jenkins?

Taylor played one series at LG in the game. Jenkins played none. If there was competition to be had, they sure as hell didn't act like it.

Jenkins is going to be the interior sub, that's why he's playing every position.

12 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Jenkins was really good.

Taylor was better.

Yeah I wouldn't argue that.  I'd love to see Taylor get back to his 2017 season.  We've rarely had the depth that we seemingly have this year on the OL.  But it is clearly a competition for the starting spot.

3 hours ago, Cheech said:

Yeah I wouldn't argue that.  I'd love to see Taylor get back to his 2017 season.  We've rarely had the depth that we seemingly have this year on the OL.  But it is clearly a competition for the starting spot.

We've still only got two starting caliber Tackles. The inside looks fine, but that's always the easy part of this thing. 

7 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, the long and short of it is that Moore, like all the WRs not named Davante, Marquise, or Geronimo is making the roster or not solely on the basis of special teams.

Do we have any WRs named Marquise on the roster?

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We've still only got two starting caliber Tackles. The inside looks fine, but that's always the easy part of this thing. 

I mean, how many teams have more than 2 starting-caliber tackles on the roster?  Hell, how many have two?

• Like 2