Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

2 hours ago, MantyWrestler said:

Which team does have backup OT’s who are starting caliber?

The Eagles, now shutcho mouf. 

Not saying we need someone starting caliber, that was someone else's perspective I was giving one possible explanation for, but I *would* like someone I could feel comfortable having a bit more confidence in. As it stands I feel depth is little better than shaky at best.

Edited by HyponGrey

4 hours ago, deathstar said:

Z’s got violent hands. That Darrin Hall catch at the end is awesome.

Thought that Boule looked really good when planting that back leg and spinning it downfield.

Rodgers still has a sick arm.  Like a flick of the wrist and the ball is 25 yards downfield on a rope.

Couple 'Vante vs. Jaire reps were cool as heck.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Damn, Vedvik would have been a good get, but Vikings overpaid.

I agree.  Was hoping Green Bay was one of the teams interested when I read 2 NFCN teams called.  He's been absolutely dynamite in his 2 TC/ preseasons.  

Just now, SSG said:

I agree.  Was hoping Green Bay was one of the teams interested when I read 2 NFCN teams called.  He's been absolutely dynamite in his 2 TC/ preseasons.  

I would have paid a 6th all day. Knew a 7th wouldn't do it with the level of interest, but didn't expect a 5th from any team either. Vikings have been desperate though given their recent kicking history. 

52 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I would have paid a 6th all day. Knew a 7th wouldn't do it with the level of interest, but didn't expect a 5th from any team either. Vikings have been desperate though given their recent kicking history. 

I mean, sinking TWO 5ths in a kicker in the last three years isn't good for business...

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

If he can legit punt and is an above average kicker yet too, he's EASILY worth a 5th. Don't kid yourselves...

If he can really do it, probably more. Would suck if he got hurt first play of a game though lol

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

just think if was a dangerous return man as well.

what a weapon!

Owner/Player/Kicker/Punter/RS

I went to google his college stats when I read about this and the first result said "averaged over 61 yards per...." and since I knew he was a punter and kicker I'm like no, no no, no way. But yeah, it was kickoff length obviously but it broke my brain for one second until I clicked the link. 61 yards per punt would be something. Or FG lol

Wasn't there a thread about like would you rather have a the bionic kicker or punter here once? Like your K can kick 75 yard FGs or you can have a punter who pins inside the 5 every time.