Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

I can't believe how many people are still talking about missed tackles in the first preseason game against a super mobile QB.  Are we serious right now?  There was no game-planning done for this.  A lot of these guys are trying to adjust to the entire NFL game, forget being specifically prepped for that type of opponent.  Webb is a ten year veteran who was an absolute superhuman freak of an athlete coming out.  Shocker than they may have had a little trouble wrangling him.  Honestly if you haven't looked at Webb's pro-day in awhile, you should:

• 6'3", 225 lbs, 4.44s 40, 42.5" vertical jump, 137" broad jump, 6.71s 3-cone, 4.04 short shuttle, 21 bench reps

22 minutes ago, Chili said:

I know it's not Packers relevant....but....3 hours! at 39°C! O.o

A stark contrast to LaFleur's short practices. Its usually about 1.5 hours sometimes 2 hours but usually no longer.

Not that you were saying anything other than the difference but it's quality not quantity right.

1 minute ago, MrBobGray said:

I can't believe how many people are still talking about missed tackles in the first preseason game against a super mobile QB.

Gotta talk about something though.....I mean, we're about shot on the Kumerow subject :)

Just now, Leader said:

Gotta talk about something though.....I mean, we're about shot on the Kumerow subject :)

lol I admire your optimism if you think this board doesn't easily have another 100 pages of Kumerow talk in em.

Edited by MrBobGray
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, HyponGrey said:

Most teams don't have a guy they feel comfortable with for a 3 game stretch? I'd reckon it's more than you think. Maybe ~8 teams by my guess.

Ok but I would have felt the same way with Spriggs. Just like those teams. Now if we’re playing the Bears and Mack lines up across from him I’d worry but who wouldn’t. 

My point was, how not many teams have 3 starting caliber OT’s, almost all teams 3rd OT is shaky. 

Edited by MantyWrestler

5 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

EB4RxrBXoAI0ddl?format=png&name=900x900

By all accounts (several anyway), Rodgers is correct about Tony's continued improvement, and his overall attitude and approach to the game.  He can occasionally get flagged for a boneheaded decision, but I really love this guy's grit and determination.

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

By all accounts (several anyway), Rodgers is correct about Tony's continued improvement, and his overall attitude and approach to the game.  He can occasionally get flagged for a boneheaded decision, but I really love this guy's grit and determination.

I love that, but I also love that 4.35 closing speed on a guy who makes instant decisions.  Sure sometimes those decisions are wrong, but by god does he get to the wrong place fast.  Until we get into regular season, it's hard to tell if he's made the strides to be a starter because teams aren't focusing on him yet, but his man mirroring skills look to be even better and there's just not much of a ceiling on a guy with that athletic profile.